Recent content by Skyfrid

1. Skyfrid

The unite states.

The unite states.
  2. Skyfrid

Anyone know a good publishing company for publishing a one shot manga? Me and a group of friends...

Anyone know a good publishing company for publishing a one shot manga? Me and a group of friends wanna do something special and do a one-shot together.
  3. Skyfrid

Create Relationship System with Variables

Have you tried using the switches other then the self-switches? It could be that you enabled the self switch in another dialogue.
  4. Skyfrid

I might go as Zelda or Kirito

I might go as Zelda or Kirito
  5. Skyfrid

So my school club is having a Cosplay Contest, and i don't have a single clue who to go as :/

So my school club is having a Cosplay Contest, and i don't have a single clue who to go as :/
  6. Skyfrid

Tomb of the Lost Art

Is this still going on?, since Evileagle hasn't be active in a while,
  7. Skyfrid

Skyfrid

74.Shadows        Arc 5: Grand Era   [schoolyard.] Akki: The two look alike figures of Luke and Kiyo started to speak as we spood around them. "It is almost time Eric."  "I know, they will be here any second. We must get the King out of here Cherl." A loud noise could then be heard as...
  8. Skyfrid

Skyfrid

74.Midnight        Arc 5: Grand Era   [schoolyard.] Akki: When the shot hit me, we were engulfed in darkness. The surrounding then changed into a plain field. It was around midnight as everyone began to look around. "Is this in your memories?" Luke questioned as he bend down to analyze a...
  9. Skyfrid

Skyfrid

73.Patience        Arc 5: Grand Era   [schoolyard.] Akki: When the light cleared everyone was currently in a castle. ropes hang from the ceiling, with a black throne in the top of the room. "Where are we?" Kiyo questioned. I was more then happy to answer her. "Where everything will meet...
  10. Skyfrid

Skyfrid

72. Pretence        Arc 5: Grand Era   [schoolyard.] Akki: "What do you mean by that?" Luke asked. "Stop kidding around, Akki." "Who said I wan in the pretence of kidding." I smirked. "I do plan on destroying humanity." I then looked toward Hikari. "I should thank you." My grin grew...
  11. Skyfrid

Skyfrid

The last ark -.- 71. The True You        Arc 5: Grand Era   [schoolyard.] Akki: "I can't believe it all that hard work." Hikari shouted. "It was all for nothing." I gave out a smirk as my bangs covered my eyes. i was trying my best not to kill everyone here. It's been too long since I was...
  12. Skyfrid

Skyfrid

70. Bitter Silence        Arc 4: Battle of Jensei   [schoolyard.] Akki: The next few moments were all a bitter silence. In mere moments the world will be destroyed. I really couldn't let that happen. So without thinking my hands moved on it's own. The magic that was gathering suddenly...
  13. Skyfrid

Skyfrid

69. Shattered        Arc 4: Battle of Jensei   [schoolyard.] Akki: Ken and I were currently trapped within a vortex of wind. "Time Frame Shot" The bullet that hitted the vortex was completely destroyed. "It isn't working." Ken said. "You won't be getting out of there anything soon."...
  14. Skyfrid

Skyfrid

68. Unsettling Revelations        Arc 4: Battle of Jensei   [schoolyard.] Akki: "Huh, don't you want to see her again." Hikari smirked. "She could be reborn in my new world, everyone will be." "That doesn't matter." Ken declared. "Bringing back the death is impossible." "I guess theirs no...
  15. Skyfrid

Skyfrid

67. Boundaries        Arc 4: Battle of Jensei   [schoolyard.] Akki: The ground around me suddenly started to shake violently. "Finally my dream shall come true." Hikari declared. "This world shall be reborn." "What?!" I asked. "That's crazy." He laughed at this. "The Umbrella Project...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

What does your project folder look like?
I was told that an iPhone can provide a personal internet hotspot...You learn something new everyday!
Will probably never use MZ. Buys it anyway
Been playing Star Ocean: The Last Hope, the remastered version on PS4. I like it. Seems others think it's garbage, but I like these cutesy, silly, and tropey characters. Having waaaay more fun with it than SO: Integrity and Faithlessness.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr