Recent content by SkyMajesty

1. SkyMajesty

Rexals Visual Equipment + Yanfly Bug

Hi java supporters, Got a problem with the rexals visual equipment + the yanfly party system plugin. If one clicks between the actors, the facial graphics overlap. They are not "updated" or the previous ones do not go away. Also, the names and the charset are not displayed properly. I...
  2. SkyMajesty

Early Project Artstyle critics

Here are a few charset without the filter: the left shift is so because the city is located on a hill ;)
  3. SkyMajesty

Due to the larger graphic the players has a low overall visibility, perhaps an outline of the map would help where you can see your position on the map. Thank you for your feedback.
  4. SkyMajesty

Hey dev community, i am in the planning phase of my project and i've first looked after the graphical aspects of my game. You can see the result in the attachment. I now need your reviews, what is your opinion? Background: It will be a "Monstertaming" game, the battle system will be a...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I constantly go back and forth between kickstarter and indiegogo...one garners far more attention while the other is so much safer....
I just finished Variables I lesson! Urrah! I'll be publishing it soon. :smile:
Hopefully brighten your Monday.
SwordSkill wrote on alice_gristle's profile.
Hey, wanna give my project a try? I promise it will be easy.
Seeker Clones.png
Work on the Decepticon Seeker sprites is taking longer than I anticipated. I have five down: Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Acid Storm and Nova Storm. Three left to go: Ion Storm, Sunstorm (needs rework), and Slipstream. After completing their walking sprites, should I wait to post them after I've done a transformation sequence?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jezza1523