Recent content by skymen

1. Bug in Javascript plugin

Thank you. That's a mistake I made. However, when I "talk" to a monster, it calls the "passive" plugin command. So it should update the monster's HP, but it doesn't. Each time i talk to him, his HP value is reset. Do this have something to do with the plugin command "setupEnemy" that's still...
  2. Animations via javascript

Yep. Thanks!
  3. Bug in Javascript plugin

Hello. I'm making a very simple ARPG plugin , and I can't get my code working correctly. Here it is:   /*: * @plugindesc This plugin is an A-RPG test * @author Skymen * * @param Player ATK * @desc Defines the player's atk * @default 100 * * * @help Description goes here */var parameters =...
  4. Animations via javascript

Hi, I'm trying to make some very basic A-RPG plugin, and I would like to know how to play an animation on an event via Javascript.
  5. Plugin commands in scripting

Thanks! :D If I get some issue, I'll tell you :3 EDIT: OK, from there, how do I actually retrieve the event's name and note?
  6. Plugin commands in scripting

I would like to (in the script) retrieve the data from the event (like its name, litle note/description box besid the name box) that called the plugin command. For exemple, I want to create an event that would call some plugin command. The plugin would would test if the value is, for exemple...
  7. Display bug

Thanks it was my graphics drivers that were not up to date.
  8. Display bug

Hi, I recently installed MV on my old PC, but I have a diplay bug: http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2015/45/1446541661-sans-titre.png The "file", "edit", "game", etc tabs work, but no text or image will display. Can someone help me?
  9. YEP scripts error

Yep, downloaded them about 10 minutes before posting on yanfly's new website. Pretty sure they're up to date.
  10. YEP scripts error

Hi, I've been testing around all scripts I found, and I got an error with Yanfly's scripts :s This one by just having YEP-Core installed http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2015/43/1445752088-error.png This one is when I clic on an "unnamed" button that have been added in the options menu...
  11. Skip Title Screen

Hey, I've made a full event title screen on Ace that I converted to MV, However, I would like to skip the default MV title screen, so I don't have two title screens.
  12. RPG Maker MV Documentation.

Hi, can someone do or post a link of the MV's documentation. Cause I'm new to JS and I'm not willing to read  31910 lines to hope understand what's going on. The other versions had a "help" section where enterbrain listed all possible commands in all possible ways. Also JS is not as readable as...
  13. Variable Party Synergy Systems

Okay, if you could gimme EXACTLY the commands you wanna get, I'll try doing a code base for you to use in events (or in scripts) so that you can do what you wanna do. For the moment, these are what I'll do:  CONDITIONS is_present? is_in_row?(int) same_row?(id1, id2) same_column?(id1, id2...
  14. Battle Wheel/Scroll Attack

Is that ok? Without the gray part.
  15. Battle Wheel/Scroll Attack

Wat do you mean by "making a wheel", Mainking a picture for the wheel, or actually programing the wheel? Also, you have that "Edit" Button to avoid double posting (and to avoid making that handsome moderator come and write in a beautiful blue that double posting is indeed bad)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My home state baseball team is going back to the World Series for the first time since 1999. I remember when they went in 1995 and won, that was like the best day of my life. (I'm a huge baseball fan and yes I'm talking about the Braves).
FL Studio is a huge step up from LMMS but I'm having such a tough time with it D:<
The new Dune movie reminds me of the game Dune 2 made by Westwood. A quality product on its own, but extremely disloyal to its source of inspiration.
Terrible Writing Advice, you've done it again.
1635026211997.png
Feeling like my new profile picture is nice. Thinking of making it semi-permanent, does any one has an opinion? Does it look too evil or does it work as a public profile picture? :)
Bishiba.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GBXO