Recent content by Skyquake

1. Skyquake

Game & Map Screenshots 11

@Christian777 i like the animation. I just feel the hero needs to ne paced a few pixels higher. He is not in the same line as the mob.
  2. Skyquake

@Kes i understood now. I'll see what I can do about it though since I don't think I have many choices to juggle with in the RTP.
  3. Skyquake

@Kes good point on the back wall. I believe i should raise it 2 more tiles. I use only the RTP tileset and alterations of it, and i'm not really sure what you meant with the 2 front towers.
  4. Skyquake

Interior windows refraction

@ShadowDragon thank You. I will try some more this afternoon
  5. Skyquake

@ShadowDragon yes, pretty much only that they were not tilesets and, my bad on this one for i forgot to mention, they were for VX/Ace P.S. whtdragon made some really cool stuff tho :D
  6. Skyquake

Hello guys! Some years ago i found some "charsets" that resembled light refraction on the ground, something like the following picture (please excuse my epic paint skills) I don't seem to find those anymore no matter how hard i can try searching. Do any of you know about something like that?
  7. Skyquake

This is going to be a vampire's castle EDIT: Did some small improvements :D
  8. Skyquake

@cabfe you're right about the graveyard. I will rise the far left fence . The house You pointer out is on the same level as the garden. The pine tree is lower than the elevated platform of the Town Hall. @Kes i guess i understood what You mean but I thought of the roof as something like this
  9. Skyquake

So, this is pretty much the finished city. :D
  10. Skyquake

@Candacis Thank you for the heads up. I rectified the shadow on the tower and stairs. I will try and use another type of roof and walls, the problem is, i don't really like the others and they don't really fit this type of city but i'll look into them and figure something out :D. EDIT: So i...
  11. Skyquake

Hey guys! So after a long break I'm back to my Project. This time, I hope i will finish it as well :D. So I wanted to show you the Cathedral from my city as well as it's location within the city. As always, feedback is more than welcome
  12. Skyquake

Game & Map Screenshots 10

@Phenax The lightning is pretty. The map would be prettier if you could do something about those walls that are so straight for such a long distance, since it is a natural cave and not a human built construction.
  13. Skyquake

@flashbax First thing that comes to mind, is you should try and get rid of the S paved road. Nobody makes a road like that , since as far as i can see, it is a paved road and not a path someone made while walking through the snow. Even then that person would have to be drunk as hell at the very...
  14. Skyquake

@Alexander Hawksmoor It did pay off and looks better than the first time you posted a mountain screenshot. I would place more detail on the bottom wall since it looks pretty barren (like moss and stuff like that) Here the ground tiles abruptly end in a straight line. Is this normal for the...
  15. Skyquake

@huubz Good stuff! A map well detailed and varied. You just have some straight cliffs at the beggining of the video with could use a little more detail ( yeah i have something with straight cliffs, sorry >.<) but that's pretty much it from my point of view.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:
I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee
When a youtuber plays your project or game made by you using MAKERs, you will just be awe struck
Ok... so working on the official game guide for my game and its more than 150 pages...... wow. Well, I hope it will help a few players out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArchaicStone565