Recent content by slaQ

1. slaQ

whtdragon's animals and running horses- now with more dragons!

Such a huge collection of animals! All in one package! Amazing work! :D  
  2. slaQ

Kaus Ultimate Overlay v1.11 NEW: Added Sprite Fixes Snippet Plugin

Anyone know if it's possible to make events go OVER the parallax layer? I'm having some birds fly, but I don't want them to go under trees and such.
  3. slaQ

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Dear Yanfly, While using "\msgevent" could you make it so, that the window scales to the text(& face gfx)? Or make it optional? Would be very very much appreciated!! Thanks for your great work!
  4. slaQ

slaQ's Original composed pieces of music.

It's recorded directly through the PodXT. So no mic, well virtual mic settings in guitar rig.
  5. slaQ

Most Important/Crucial Factor in RPG Making

As right as that is, it's kind of an empty thing to say in this topic. Cuz what we're really doing is try to find out which of the elements that make up a game is most important for generating fun.
  6. slaQ

The Resource WIP Thread

@Lunarea In graphics I don't really think there's any right or wrong way of doing something. In the end all that matters is the result. Wether it was achieved using burn/dodge tool or by coloring it by hand or using layer effects, doesn't really matter. In fact the way I work, is if I can...
  7. slaQ

Fortunately I was not alive during the 70's, however I looked it up, and I see how it would fit in there. Not sure how the matrix would fit in tho, I assume you do not mean bullettime, but rather alternate realities/universes. I'm interested to hear some more about it, but better to continue...
  8. slaQ

@Genii Solaris meets Alien, but without the Aliens, or what I THOUGHT the movie pandorum was gonna be, but it soon turned out it wasn't. Which sucked ass. Well that's what you're describing sounds like to me at least :D Am I anywhere close? :P PS: Benedict was a really cool badguy xD
  9. slaQ

Yeah I know what you mean. I recorded the guitar at way too low volume, so I had to compensate with the compression and equalizer. I'm mastering it on kind of normal 5.1 pc speakers (logitech z5500), so the result will vary somewhat based on what speakers you're using. Next time It'll be better...
  10. slaQ

Hello everyone, Since I bought myself a full range 88 key midi controller yesterday, I will be making some more serious musical pieces from now on, and posting them in this topic. Here's a first (be it short) song I created today...
  11. slaQ

Some Rocking Music for Non Commercial Use

I really like the compositions of these songs. But it's such an enormous shame that the sound quality is sooooooo bad! Was this made using a tracker by any chance? Tell your brother to get (a) better vst/sound library('s) and if necessary also a better editing program, cuz his composing skills...
  12. slaQ

royalty free battle theme

Hey, nice song you made there :) I just thought it sounded almost more like a pop song than a battle theme xD Add some Justin Bieber voicing, throw in a few rap lines by a random upcoming featured artist... :P
  13. slaQ

Icy's Music Packs

Hey just checked out your battle themes. Personally I believe battle themes are hardest to make, and I think you did a very good job! However I'm not a fan of the synth sound you used for the main melody parts. Also none of the themes really stand out, every game needs an outstanding general...
  14. slaQ

Acezon's Portfolio

Nice job! Aside from the cilinder being in the sphere, you can also see the corners on the glass sphere if you look closer. Maybe use more subsections in the future, at least when you render!
  15. slaQ

The Resource WIP Thread

Hi everyone, up till now I've only shown my graphics on this forum, so I thought it might be a good idea to share some of the music I'm working on. Battle theme: battle theme1.mp3 I'm well aware that the break beats are not in proportion to the rest of the music, and they have too much treble...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So, as i finish setting up my items for part 1 of my game, I realized I forgot to finalize an ENTIRE category of items. Know which ones? The Fallen Feathers....BTW my game is called "Fallen Feather"
and_remember_tomorrow_exploding_puzzle_logo.jpg

Made some new friends, and blew up a puzzle... Happens. :LZSwink:
A new RPG Maker music pack is coming out soon! Below is a demo of one of the compositions in the pack, Heroic Battle. More details coming soon!

Trying to build a child-size body. Mostly happy with it except the sideview arms - can't get them to move quite right yet. Anyway, here's the work-in-progress, with an adult for size comparison.
ChildTest-01.gif

I started in VXAce and I liked how the kids flapped their arms so that's why it's just flapping.
A character theme... finally posted some of the music tonight as celebration for 500 followers. I really like how this song came out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fado21