oppa gangnam style Jan 26, 2018

SLEEP was last seen:
Jan 26, 2018
    1. SLEEP
      SLEEP
      oppa gangnam style
      1. Llareian
        Llareian
        Wow, it's been a minute since I've heard that...
        Jan 27, 2018
    2. SLEEP
      SLEEP
      you can't make enemy encounters feel realistic unless you know how it feels to kill real monsters
      1. 3 people like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Mayuen
        Mayuen
        One of the best comments I have read
        Sep 3, 2016
      4. atasuke10
        atasuke10
        i played undertale and killed plenty at the first try :(  never gonna live that down... ptsd
        Sep 3, 2016
      5. Niten Ichi Ryu
        Niten Ichi Ryu
        Does killing a huge dirty rat in a basement with a broomstick counts?
        Sep 3, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    3. SLEEP
      SLEEP
      all good jrpgs are about roleplaying going thru puberty again
      1. Skunk
        Skunk
        dayum it! pubes! 

Damnit! heros call!
        Jul 13, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    4. SLEEP
      SLEEP
      googling the many reasons .GIF's don't work in MV is destroying my resource creation plans in such an enlightening manner. ?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Soulnet
        Soulnet
        I'm going to guess it's the animation.
        Jul 3, 2016
      3. Bonkers
        Bonkers
        With animation it's easy to transfer gifs per frame into an animation sheet- did you have more than 16 frames per gif?
        Jul 3, 2016
      4. SLEEP
        SLEEP
        @taarna23

@BananaThug I'm using pictures for character busts, and it would suit my workflow best to use GIFs. but since i can't, i'm looking into options including PNG strips and the Animations tab. thanks for offering help but i'm still looking, i'm just frustrated that nothing looks like The Perfect Solution That Would Work Perfectly For Me. then again what is lol
        Jul 4, 2016
    5. SLEEP
      SLEEP
      rpg maker + deepart.io http://i.imgur.com/mOA11wn.jpg
    6. SLEEP
      SLEEP
      imagine a virtual world where all meaningful interactions with it take the form of violence.. makes u think..
      1. taarna23
        taarna23
        Aren't you glad you don't live in an MMO then?
        Jun 23, 2016
    7. gendfleur
      gendfleur
      @ your skin recolors, youre doing gods work thank u
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. SLEEP
        SLEEP
        thankies! <3
        Jun 8, 2016
    8. SLEEP
      SLEEP
      is it more realistic to include a fart button to fart at will, or to have the Player automatically fart after certain story triggers?
    9. SLEEP
      SLEEP
      my game mechanic is a skilled worker who repairs and maintains vehicle engines and other machinery
    10. SLEEP
      SLEEP
      its 2016, do The People still want to kiss sephiroth?
    11. SLEEP
      SLEEP
      Beat Final Fantasy X HD the other day and Wow. What a great game. Absolutely deserving of its place as one of the jRPG Classics. :)
      2. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        I was a wonderful game but I still lean more toward IV and VI for story lines.
        Feb 6, 2016
      3. SLEEP
        SLEEP
        @taarna23 im thinking i'll move right onto FF-X2 HD. I've started X2 before, and thought nothing nice of it, but i'm in the mood to give it a second try. IDK if the FFX HD one was based on international or not, but I had to do some grinding to beat the final boss so I'm satisfied. Good luck getting your a$$ kick'd. :)

@Hollow 1977 final fantasy IV is my fave lmao
        Feb 6, 2016
      4. taarna23
        taarna23
        FFX-2 was actually not bad. I think if you try to place it in 100% the same world, you'll wind up disappointed. Story-wise, that's a world that's changed after the end of FFX, that's a given. I had a friend that wouldn't play 2 because of what he thought the game was - undoing some of the events of FFX. It starts of feeling that way (people suffering loss often try to undo events - not really surprising) but the underlying story starts to come out and you start chasing that. Plus the music. I wish I could get the songs that aren't just a recording from the game. The English ones were done so well.
        Feb 6, 2016
    12. SLEEP
      SLEEP
      insert memes and internet in-jokes into your games. Professional translators have been doing it for years, so it makes you look Very professional.
      1. SLEEP
        SLEEP
        *metal gear solid voice* the memes...
        Jan 28, 2016
      2. Dalph
        Dalph
        Said Sans~
        Jan 28, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        When I was a kid, my teachers would give me word searches when they ran out of assignments.
        Jan 28, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    13. SLEEP
      SLEEP
      TWEWY is a Good game cuz one of the playable characters is Anime Jesus. Learn from the classics.
      1. Uzuki
        Uzuki
        Dammit. I should have kept my Joshua profile pic up. Then I could have made a snarky response about wanting to be all the colours of the rainbow and laser beams.
        Jan 27, 2016
      2. SLEEP
        SLEEP
        in that case my icon gives me permission to make a pun, but i wouldn't punish you like that.
        Jan 27, 2016
    14. SLEEP
      SLEEP
      Very Cool update to the forum's, if only somebody could Update me
      2. Emmych
        Emmych
        Yes but you would only exist in the Negaverse, pls catch Sailor Moon season 1 for more information on this place and revel in the fact you will be surrounded by beautiful boys and claw having queens
        Jan 20, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. SLEEP
        SLEEP
        d o

t h e

u p d a t e
        Jan 20, 2016
      4. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        I shall stalk you and update you on if you updated yet.
        Jan 20, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    15. SLEEP
      SLEEP
      games discussion-havers still dont have a great vocabulary to talk about hi-fi graphics vs aesthetically pleasing graphics, in 2016! ;o
      2. .Metrobot
        .Metrobot
        Yeah, Nintendo get's it. They are all about making their games look like kindergarten crafts projects in video-game format, Yoshi's Island, yoshi's wooly world, kirby's epic yarn, Kirby and the Rainbow Paintbrush. and paper mario.
        Jan 5, 2016
      3. taarna23
        taarna23
        Game discussion-havers also still frequently call pixel graphics "8-bit" so yeah...
        Jan 5, 2016
      4. SLEEP
        SLEEP
        @taarna23 calling pixel art "8 bit" is a pet peeve i get way too passionate about hateing that lmao!!
        Jan 6, 2016
    16. SLEEP
      SLEEP
      Even SNES games cost six figures to develop..
      1. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Which is probably why most of them only needed to sell 400,000 copies to be a success. I remember hearing of a PC game in the 90's where the developers held a big party after they sold their 400000th copy.
        Jan 3, 2016
    17. SLEEP
      SLEEP
      stop liking my poasts *blushes myself to death*
    18. SLEEP
      SLEEP
      my gift to you this xmas/holiday season is that you dont have to read this
    19. SLEEP
      SLEEP
      1. Seriel
        Seriel
        ??
        Dec 24, 2015
    20. SLEEP
      SLEEP
      last time i tried to download a plugin my pc treated it like a trojan virus.. i battled my firewall and nabbed it in the end.. i was.. so brave..
  • About

First Language:
    emglish
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    [​IMG]

naked

Signature