SLEEP

grunge rock cloud strife, from radical highwAY

Veteran

oppa gangnam style Jan 26, 2018

SLEEP was last seen:
Jan 26, 2018
    1. SLEEP
      SLEEP
      Do you think XP character sets and VX tilesets would look alright together?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. SLEEP
        SLEEP
        Well, RTP VX tilesets and custom tiles that match RTP VX tilesets, with RTP XP character sets and custom characters who match RTP XP character sets, if you have to be that specific, do you think they would work together?
        Nov 2, 2013
      3. Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        especially when it's simply said to be for that engine because it contains edits of the RTP of the said engine... Like Celianna's tilesheets for VX, they have their own style somehow especially the environment graphics (trees, rocks etc... especially the sizing of the trees), but it is for VX since parts of it are from the VX RTP
        Nov 2, 2013
      4. Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        Well, I think they might work... since the only difference between the chars are mostly the size since XP chars are taller, but the other art styles seems the same... Assuming you would use trees of size like that of Celianna's... else it would look weird to have full grown trees smaller than your characters
        Nov 2, 2013
    2. SLEEP
      SLEEP
      It's 2013 and i'm interested in getting a Dreamcast.
      2. Seacliff
        Seacliff
        Everyone last year was talking about how they got their shinny new PS Vita or Wii U for Christmas and I got a Dreamcast. XD
        Oct 17, 2013
      3. ShinGamix
        ShinGamix
        I want a SNES@!!! THey are the best!
        Oct 17, 2013
      4. Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        Oct 17, 2013
    3. SLEEP
      SLEEP
      The Plot and Character Feedback thread is for people to share their ideas in a vaccum where nobody can hear them
    4. SLEEP
      SLEEP
      I don't know if the RTP chars were asian or caucasian before, but these recolours I did are more confusing. http://bit.ly/188d5uY
      1. Dalph
        Dalph
        Tanned RTP pack! :)
        Sep 27, 2013
        1 person likes this.
    5. SLEEP
    6. SLEEP
      SLEEP
      Recommend me: Games that convey the protagonist's personality through game mechanics in a significant way, and/or the mechanics change with character development.
    7. SLEEP
      SLEEP
      If you like speedruns, are you watching the ESA?
      2. EternalShadow
        EternalShadow
        From the quality of the video, it looks like a girl :p

But regardless, I wouldn't take those comments to heart. Anonymity does strange things to people, particularly on the internet.
        Jul 17, 2013
      3. Celianna
        Celianna
        It's a problem with culture at a whole, and you're perpetuating the problem by saying 'don't take it to heart'. People should take it to heart and make it stop. I wish the mods in the chat actually did something. It's super uncomfortable to watch.
        Jul 17, 2013
      4. EternalShadow
        EternalShadow
        By don't take it to heart, I rather meant don't take it personally, rather than ignore the issue as a whole.

Thing is, much like bullying, it's very widespread and practically impossible to stop because it has to do with an underlying feature - anonymity. As long as that exists, there will still be cases of this kind somewhere in the world.

But yes, it would rather be a good idea if the mods there did something.
        Jul 17, 2013
    8. SLEEP
      SLEEP
      Do players tend to self-insert their personality into all playable characters, or just the main character they control on the field?
      2. NPC
        NPC
        I have too many personalities, so all my characters have a bit of me in them.
        Jul 9, 2013
      3. Espon
        Espon
        The main character is probably the least like me. Other characters usually have some aspects of my personality in them, however no one's actual representation of myself.
        Jul 9, 2013
      4. Probotector 200X
        Probotector 200X
        Well, one of my favorite features in RPG is being able to change the onscreen character to any of the party members (like in the Breath of Fire series, first 3 Wild ARMs games, and most of the Tales series) So...figure it out.
        Jul 9, 2013
    9. SLEEP
      SLEEP
      Trying to make a setting based on what people in the 80s though the future would be, any tips? (ps: already using google)
      2. Neon Black
        Neon Black
        Play Blood Dragon.
        Jun 29, 2013
      3. Probotector 200X
        Probotector 200X
        How about looking at Mega Man or Contra for examples? Both series started in the late 80s, both have dramatically different views of the future. Robot utopia with a persistent jerk who wants to ruin everything. And a dystopia with shirtless army men destroying alien invaders.
        Jun 29, 2013
      4. Darr123
        Darr123
        Hoverboards!
        Jun 29, 2013
    10. SLEEP
      SLEEP
      There's so many different Ralph resources out there but nobody wants to use them except for parody because he's the default protagonist.
      1. Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        Jun 27, 2013
    11. SLEEP
      SLEEP
      oh no my electronics are ALWAYS ON *unplugs the power cord* phew
      1. Thalzon
        Thalzon
        They can still hear you.
        Jun 15, 2013
      2. Espon
        Espon
        It has an 8 hour battery life, giving it plenty of time to deploy the little robots to plug itself back in.
        Jun 15, 2013
      3. Neon Black
        Neon Black
        Make sure not to do that with your XBox One. You won't be able to use it once you turn it back on.
        Jun 15, 2013
    12. SLEEP
      SLEEP
      hey guys, tropes. tropes. aren't i funny and/or insightful about storytelling? yeaah... tropes.
      2. Celianna
        Celianna
        Tropes aren't bad.
        Jun 14, 2013
      3. Tsukitsune
        Tsukitsune
        I don't mind tropes too much
        Jun 14, 2013
      4. Probotector 200X
        Probotector 200X
        I still feel that "tropes" is just what people call "cliches" that they like.
        Jun 14, 2013
    13. SLEEP
      SLEEP
      and the useless sprite parts reward goes to
      2. Probotector 200X
        Probotector 200X
        Some of my old mini-stories features many ultra-buff, totally ripped women. Hmmm...
        Jun 13, 2013
      3. Baka-chan
        Baka-chan
        That's perfect for a rpg version of this game:
        Jun 13, 2013
      4. SLEEP
        SLEEP
        Baka chan I will take that as the BEST COMPLIMENT I'VE EVER RECEIVED
        Jun 13, 2013
    14. SLEEP
      SLEEP
      A CHARACTER
      1. NPC
        NPC
        Nice!
        Jun 11, 2013
    15. SLEEP
      SLEEP
      Laugh at people in the USA and Canada who complain about game release dates and prices. Secretly envy them. They don't know what it's like outside their country.
      2. Blodeuyn
        Blodeuyn
        Hey! I'm a Canadian who doesn't complain about release dates! Mostly because I don't play games.... but that's besides the point!
        Jun 9, 2013
      3. Winterfate
        Winterfate
        @Blodeuyn: WHAT?! Heresy! :o

Give in to the game side...it's fun. :D
        Jun 9, 2013
      4. Blodeuyn
        Blodeuyn
        xD Nahh, Never been much of a gamer. Music is my life :p
        Jun 10, 2013
    16. SLEEP
      1. Probotector 200X
        Probotector 200X
        Interesting concept, but I'd rather they just gives guys less clothes, rather than girls more. I always thought the impossible revealing outfits looked cooler than anything else, and it's fantasy so who cares? But oh well.
        Jun 8, 2013
    17. SLEEP
      SLEEP
      When making RTP style portrait busts, do you draw them high res and shrink them, or do you draw them actual size?
      2. Tsukitsune
        Tsukitsune
        Best to draw in high rez
        Jun 7, 2013
      3. Archeia
        Archeia
        I draw at it's x10 size.
        Jun 7, 2013
      4. SLEEP
        SLEEP
        I'll probably draw it a bit bigger than 3x final res, thanks for the tips!
        Jun 7, 2013
    18. SLEEP
      SLEEP
      50 percent of videogames are female
      2. Jef299
        Jef299
        I am slightly disturbed by that RyanA lol
        Jun 7, 2013
      3. Travatar
        Travatar
        So possibly half of my videogames at home are female? Wow... I don't think my wife would approve of me playing with them, then ;3
        Jun 7, 2013
      4. Seacliff
        Seacliff
        *cough* 47% *cough*
        Jun 7, 2013
    19. SLEEP
      SLEEP
      Have some generator parts!
      1. Jessaica
        Jessaica
        NICE!!! i will use them thanks! :)
        Jun 5, 2013
    20. SLEEP
      SLEEP
      A tool assisted speedrun of your life
  • About

First Language:
    emglish
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    [​IMG]

naked

Signature

[​IMG]

see my resources http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/47234-certain death