SLEEP
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• has anyone made a generator part that is devil horns? I was thinking of making one but it sounds so simple like it might already exist.
    Stuff I didn't figure out until now: There is a SHOW ALL button under the smilies, and the best ones hide there.
    INSTRUCTIONS: Never play an art game. Complain about how they're all pretentious, but never play one.
    Confederacy
    Confederacy
    I thought FEZ was incredibly boring. I should be more forgiving about it, but I simply can't from the BS that has come out of Phil Fish's mouth.
    Archeia
    Archeia
    I think that's where most of the bias against FEZ comes from. I can separate the developer and their games from each other. <_<;
    Confederacy
    Confederacy
    Phil Fish's comments added an extra layer of dislike for the game. I went in playing the game with an open mind, and yeah, I just found it below mediocre quality.
    help me design a character: whats a good idea for an "ironically girly" tattoo?
    Korros
    Korros
    a unicorn?
    RyanA
    RyanA
    Flutterbye!
    Jef299
    Jef299
    I am male and I love butterflies so no. Make it a rainbow with flowers on a hill with an oven mitt just over the top of the rainbow so it looks like you've just opened a pot of rainbow sunshine!
    is this forum my mother. happy mothers day. my gift is love. no i will not make better posts. you are not my dad.
    I beat Professor Layton the Miracle Mask last nite! Bit disappointed, saw the plot twist of the villain's identity a mile off.
    Seeaka
    Seeaka
    The Layton games have become more predicatble for sure, but I still much prefer it to the endings of the first 3 games, WHICH WERE ALL EXACTLY THE SAME.
    SLEEP
    SLEEP
    EVERYONE IN EVERY PLACE WAS ROBOTS is a fine ending to any game
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    Phoenix Wright being the Masked Gentleman was a great segue into the crossover game, though.
    WHY IS MY CURSOR IN PHOTOSHOP WEIRD OMG WHY WHY oh wait caps lock was on my bad
    Celianna
    Celianna
    I hate doing that.
    Clareain_Christopher
    Clareain_Christopher
    Oh, that was pretty funny when I figured that out.
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    Ditto. I kept thinking my PS was broken when it first happened. XD
    Jawnsunn
    Jawnsunn
    For actor01(the one called Eric), his arms are too small compared to his body and the mouths look kinda out of place maybe due to other parts of the sprites feel fleshed compared to the black line you put on them.

They look very nice though, good job!
    SLEEP
    SLEEP
    I felt the small arms might be a problem, I didn't edit the arms at all. Thanks for the tips, i'll change it.
    Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    Really nice! It's subtle but easy enough to see a big improvement. Great work!~
    I want a character to take 10% of the money a won from random encounters when the encounter ends, is this doable?
    Clareain_Christopher
    Clareain_Christopher
    That's easy, if the battles were touch encounters. Not so much for random battles.

*Doesn't like RBs*
    Clareain_Christopher
    Clareain_Christopher
    But to answer your question, add a battle event that goes off at the start of every fight.

2. Use a conditional branch for whatever switch, party member, item etc you want to have this effect on.

3. If the player has said switch, transform the enemy into the same dude that drops less money.

Of course, make sure to tell the player that this will happen.

I hope this helps. :)
    SLEEP
    SLEEP
    wow thats a creative work around I didn't think of! Thanks a bunch!
    HOW MANY DEVELOPERS wait ages into development before thinking....... um maybe i should post a thread... naaah
    Natelus Densier
    Natelus Densier
    I personally keep my work under wraps, showing it only to those I know will be critical and as such quite invaluable. Blind praise annoys me, and the flawed praise that comes with showing off early project stuff is most of the time almost as useless.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally the new pc is working!! But it seems a lost my license to Windows 10 because of the hardware changing :(
Tune in next time for our newest Episode: "PC issues return! Palm uses every swear in the lexicon!"
gotta update my game project thread page later
So trying out Ultra Mode 7 was a bad idea. How do I not include this in my game? XD
Stumbled upon an RPG Maker game on Steam called 'Boobs vs Zombies' while looking for a zombie themed fantasy RTS. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fr34ksh0w_w1ll0w