SLEEP
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just edited a sprite I found online to cover up it's mid-drift skin and make the outfit less skimpy, feel weird about doing that for some reason.
    Is there a way to make the player move faster by default? And also increase the dashing speed to reflect that?
    Espon
    Espon
    I used one of Yanfly's scripts to reverse the function of dashing so that the player always ran and would walk if you held Shift.
    SLEEP
    SLEEP
    That's a cool idea!
    Is there an easy way to make a sprite generator? No, I can't just use the one in VXA, unless that one can handle tall sprites.
    Espon
    Espon
    I don't know how to make a sprite generator, but you try something like MACK's. They're built for XP but you can simply cut off the left most frames to make it VXA compatible.

http://www.geocities.jp/kurororo4/looseleaf/
    SLEEP
    SLEEP
    I want to make a sprite generator for my own sprite style, but thanks anyway. c:
    Povincci
    Povincci
    Have you seen the Sprite Mixer before? It's a character generator too, but is specific on dimensions. Maybe, you can try looking at that.
    If this announcement is a sale of any kind i'm gonna be kinda frowny that i didn't wait
    hey guess who beat final fantasy 9 AND IS OVER A DECADE LATE TO THE PARTY (hint:)
    Emmych
    Emmych
    HURRRAAAAAAAAAH <3

CONGRATULATIONS
    Super quick question - what is the limit to the number of events you can have on 1 map in VX ace?
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    I think we have the newest idea for another contest! Who can fit 250k events into one detailed map!
    Neon Black
    Neon Black
    If your map is more than half events anyway, you need to seriously rethink how you're doing your mapping.
    SLEEP
    SLEEP
    Ah ha ha not planning on having that many events, just wanting a lot of events but i'm using an antilag script so hopefully no lag. :D D: thx 4 the info guys
    MY STATUS IS BETTER THAN YOUR STATUS /cruise control for cool B)
    PK8
    PK8
    I FEEL SO SMALL. D:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Been so busy lately that I wonder if I should slowly start preparing the advent calendar resources so I have enough in december.
Man, I wish it was harder for mean d-holes to make me feel like crying.
Made 8 games. Was aiming for 20. Gonna go for 40. Because 20 + 20. /Bed.
Got myself card game plugin, its bit laggy but worth it
Finally made battler stuff for my last character...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zoyasilk