Recent content by SLEEP

1. SLEEP

last time i used this site i was a different gender.. wow rlly makes u think... anyway transing...

last time i used this site i was a different gender.. wow rlly makes u think... anyway transing ur gender is pretty cool and theres hair growing on my feet now 10/10
  2. SLEEP

RPG Maker MV default RTP man with no underwear

Sorry for the late reply. Thank you so much! ❤️❤️ I love this! This is perfect, I can't thank you enough!
  3. SLEEP

RPG Maker MV default RTP man with no underwear

Resource Type: Characters Maker Format: MV Art Style: RTP Description: I just want the basic male MV RTP man without underwear. I can't find any here, and I've also looked on Google and only found ones with *ahem* realistic anatomy but I don't want that. I just want him barbie doll smooth...
  4. SLEEP

oppa gangnam style

oppa gangnam style
  5. SLEEP

Bis Style RTP

all these sprites are so good! :kaoblush:so good
  6. SLEEP

Let users choose the size of animation cels

Description of the Feature: I would like to change the size of animation cels, so you can use higher or lower res animations. Mockups: Why is this feature good? This feature is great because of the following: Use higher resolution animations with higher resolution games. Use animations...
  7. SLEEP

Poll: Console Use

I own a WiiU but since Splatoon is over i haven't touched it... so Nintendo 3DS wins. I voted "other".
  8. SLEEP

you can't make enemy encounters feel realistic unless you know how it feels to kill real monsters

you can't make enemy encounters feel realistic unless you know how it feels to kill real monsters
  9. SLEEP

How do you come up with names for your characters?

I use name sites, but its more just names that jump out at me than picking the most "fitting for the character by terms of name meaning" choice.. like, I pick a theme for the name, and then the one which feels right. i pick names like an idiot! This isn't advice. Its not because im not fussy -...
  10. SLEEP

@Amarysse it was a joke as much as a recommendation. which means; thanks for adding that Info

@Amarysse it was a joke as much as a recommendation. which means; thanks for adding that Info
  11. SLEEP

no, if you want that kind of puzzle game on steam, you're looking for zero time dilemma ;)

no, if you want that kind of puzzle game on steam, you're looking for zero time dilemma ;)
  12. SLEEP

Ace Attorney Character design

i love ace attorney stereotypes and tropes are used to get to know characters QUICKLY. They don't always play their tropes in the same way, to keep cases surprising and to keep you guessing. Although all characters do this, the one-off one-case characters tend to use tropes more strongly...
  13. SLEEP

What are you thoughts on Voice Acting?

Go for it!  :thumbsup-left:  It seems on the on-line a lot more amateur and hobbist voice actors are showing up with decent skill, you get what you pay for but the talent pool feels larger lately. Just, you gotta have subtitles and options like most people itt have already pointed out! You gotta!
  14. SLEEP

Discussion on Save Methods.

there's also autosaves, and prompts to save without needing save points autosaves have the advantage is the player doesnt need to remember to save. its just done. the downside is that you can't use saves to modulate difficulty. You need to make sure whatever plugin you're using doesn't...
  15. SLEEP

Allowing the player to name characters?

name all your characters after fart puns by default, then i wont need to rename them

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

This site have great assets for RPG Maker: https://kokororeflections.com/

There are modern resource too.
Check it out!
"How dare you!" is probably the most overused reason to start conflict.
Another day of mostly mapping in Make a Game in RPG Maker MZ: Episode 7 starting now! We're making a mansion! Come watch live and join in on the chat!
Game=Forest, Feature=Tree. There's little worth in looking at a tree except in its relation to how it affects the feel of the forest.
Been a while, guys. Despite being in college now, I'm working on Season's Promise as often as I can.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saydas