Recent content by SLEEP

1. SLEEP

The feature that should be baked into RPG Maker by now is ...

Seconding a WYSISYG menu customization system, and a spellcheck. Being able to access custom-made subfolders in the editor. Like, Pictures subfolders. There are scripts which allow you to use subfolders, but they should be able to be accessed easily in the editor. Customizable keybinding as a...
  2. SLEEP

Cyclone Maps - Overlay, Tile Size, Region Names, Region Collision and a lot more

Hi. So, this is a bug report, but first I'd like to say thank you for the plugin, it's so good. I'm also getting the this.updateFrameCount error when attempting to activate region based common events. Did you manage to fix it? I am using it in RPG Maker MZ 1.2.1. I can also direct message you...
  3. SLEEP

the RPG Maker 2000/2003 cat sprite

the RPG Maker 2000/2003 cat sprite
  4. SLEEP

Are Rpgmaker games Asset Flips?

They can be, but most of the well-known and popular ones aren't. Asset flips are where premade assets are slapped together haphazardly, and for a quick buck. Using stock assets as a basis for your own game is fine, and is different than flipping them. You also shouldn't criticise free games as...
  5. SLEEP

SLEEPy MV "resources"

its been 5 years you want some !NEW CONTENT?! you want some low-poly style trees?
  6. SLEEP

last time i used this site i was a different gender.. wow rlly makes u think... anyway transing...

last time i used this site i was a different gender.. wow rlly makes u think... anyway transing ur gender is pretty cool and theres hair growing on my feet now 10/10
  7. SLEEP

RPG Maker MV default RTP man with no underwear

Sorry for the late reply. Thank you so much! ❤️❤️ I love this! This is perfect, I can't thank you enough!
  8. SLEEP

RPG Maker MV default RTP man with no underwear

Resource Type: Characters Maker Format: MV Art Style: RTP Description: I just want the basic male MV RTP man without underwear. I can't find any here, and I've also looked on Google and only found ones with *ahem* realistic anatomy but I don't want that. I just want him barbie doll smooth...
  9. SLEEP

oppa gangnam style

oppa gangnam style
  10. SLEEP

Bis Style RTP

all these sprites are so good! :kaoblush:so good
  11. SLEEP

Let users choose the size of animation cels

Description of the Feature: I would like to change the size of animation cels, so you can use higher or lower res animations. Mockups: Why is this feature good? This feature is great because of the following: Use higher resolution animations with higher resolution games. Use animations...
  12. SLEEP

Poll: Console Use

I own a WiiU but since Splatoon is over i haven't touched it... so Nintendo 3DS wins. I voted "other".
  13. SLEEP

you can't make enemy encounters feel realistic unless you know how it feels to kill real monsters

you can't make enemy encounters feel realistic unless you know how it feels to kill real monsters
  14. SLEEP

How do you come up with names for your characters?

I use name sites, but its more just names that jump out at me than picking the most "fitting for the character by terms of name meaning" choice.. like, I pick a theme for the name, and then the one which feels right. i pick names like an idiot! This isn't advice. Its not because im not fussy -...
  15. SLEEP

@Amarysse it was a joke as much as a recommendation. which means; thanks for adding that Info

@Amarysse it was a joke as much as a recommendation. which means; thanks for adding that Info

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've been working on some ABS team A.I. for 'A New Suburbia', and thought I'd share.

I'm generally quite please although the AI is a little grenade heavy right now :rolleyes: - Sneaking and stalking next! Please excuse the terrible map... it was just for ease of viewing!
Voting for the second round of the Map Madness Tournament is now live! Vote for your favorite in each matchup! https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?forums/map-madness-2021-polls.187/
Just bought the Visustella All Waves bundle... Time to go IN!!
Oh, I was just confirmed I'll be doing small online classes during june - july, on one side I'm nervous and looking forward it, on the other one: I've became the very thing I swore to destroy. :kaodes:
Work starts today at 2pm. I hate jeans, but the dress code says I have to wear them... That's how I discovered I was a plus size. Shopping for my first pair of jeans.
Anyhow, I'll post a new video on TheDazzlingsAreBack as soon as I'm able to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlsgp0712