Recent content by Sleepy Kitten Games

1. Sleepy Kitten Games

Potential Quirk in VisuStella Engine - Speedrunning in MZ?

I don't think AeroPergold was talking about Ace as in VXAce, I think they were meaning the speedrunning trick A.C.E. - Arbitrary Code Execution.
  2. Sleepy Kitten Games

Event Magnificent Mapping Match

Do maps have to be made 100% in the editor, or can maps made in external tools (ie GIMP or QMap) also be submitted?
  3. Sleepy Kitten Games

Brings to mind a certain jRPG protagonist by the name of Adol, heh

Brings to mind a certain jRPG protagonist by the name of Adol, heh
  4. Sleepy Kitten Games

Yeah, if memory serves r/place is an annual April Fools thing on reddit.

Yeah, if memory serves r/place is an annual April Fools thing on reddit.
  5. Sleepy Kitten Games

RMMZ Interest Check: Game/Team for Ukraine

Yeah, it's all about working together for a good cause. Honestly, having a layout sketch would make my work faster/more efficient. It'd be really helpful, genuinely.
  6. Sleepy Kitten Games

RMMZ Interest Check: Game/Team for Ukraine

I could also contribute some mapping. Some examples of my work can be seen on my commission thread (or, for those who aren't able to access that thread, I'll attach the examples below). [/SPOILER]
  7. Sleepy Kitten Games

Good to know

Good to know
  8. Sleepy Kitten Games

Which aspects of Game Development in your own RPG Maker game projects do you do?

In addition to game design, eventing, and writing, level design as well.
  9. Sleepy Kitten Games

RMMV QABS movement problem

QMovement and YEP_RegionRestrictions aren't compatible with each other. However, since you have QM+CollisionMap, you can use that plugin to restrict where the player can go.
  10. Sleepy Kitten Games

RMMV QABS movement problem

Which plugins are you using, and in what order are they in the plugin manager?
  11. Sleepy Kitten Games

I know that WorldAnvil allows you to download your articles, but I'm not sure about offline...

I know that WorldAnvil allows you to download your articles, but I'm not sure about offline backups. It does let you have co-authors, so that would allow for working on the site with 2 people.
  12. Sleepy Kitten Games

My recommendation is WorldAnvil, it lets you make a wiki-like website for a world you're...

My recommendation is WorldAnvil, it lets you make a wiki-like website for a world you're creating. By default the autosave feature is turned on, so any changes you make are automatically saved. It also has a lot of accessibility options as well.
  13. Sleepy Kitten Games

QPlugins - Latest: QABS

There was talk of LunaTechs potentially porting QABS to MZ along with the other Qplugins, though I don't know if that's still in the plans.
  14. Sleepy Kitten Games

Glancing at YouTube, yeah it was The Thought Emporium.

Glancing at YouTube, yeah it was The Thought Emporium.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Uploaded my short game to itch.io just to see how it works... It doens't. Failed to load IconSet.png it says.
Yeah okay. Not wasting another second on it. :\
I wonder if anyone would be interested in free character art from me...
I remade/fixed my Elf XP Mack Templates. The Ears are looking better now.
Male Update.pngFemale Update.png
You can check them out, they are in 12 recolours, both Human and Elf Versions!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neyunse