Recent content by sleepy_sealion

1. sleepy_sealion

Made a small script that renames generic magic names into more appropriate dog names. That way I...

Made a small script that renames generic magic names into more appropriate dog names. That way I wouldn't have to make two separate spells for enemies and players.
  2. sleepy_sealion

The original Paper Mario is one of the most basic Rpgs ever made. But I always come back to it...

The original Paper Mario is one of the most basic Rpgs ever made. But I always come back to it every couple of years because it's so flipping charming and fun.
  3. sleepy_sealion

Hoping the rat on the left is a glowup. [img]

Hoping the rat on the left is a glowup.
  4. sleepy_sealion

Oh! Do we all get matching club hats?

Oh! Do we all get matching club hats?
  5. sleepy_sealion

I've been having a bit of issue getting def to work for damage evals. So I decided to choose...

I've been having a bit of issue getting def to work for damage evals. So I decided to choose violence, and scrap defense for just standard phys/mag resistance.
  6. sleepy_sealion

JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

I'm glad I asked! So right now I'm just testing things not being tied to an object. Though I wasn't aware you could make an object through var like that. For some reason I thought having things not tied to an object would bloat the game - since I remember hearing making a lot of custom $globals...
  7. sleepy_sealion

Thanks for the tips guys! I guess I'll stop trying to use Scene_Base then for everything. For an example though, I was hoping I could use it as an quick way to code out stuff from the same place, Like for example: Scene_Base.restoreMovementDefaults = function() { $gamePlayer._moveSpeed = 4...
  8. sleepy_sealion

Hi, I'm slowly getting back to things and I was going over some older scripts. I noticed a lot of the time, I will have script calls called from Scene_Base to do tasks for everything. I guess cause it's easier to call Scene_Base."function name" for script calls, and was wondering if that's...
  9. sleepy_sealion

I decided to put the game stuff on hold. There's too much irl stuff going on, so I'll probably...

I decided to put the game stuff on hold. There's too much irl stuff going on, so I'll probably start development again after the holidays. Lmao that I thought I could have this done by July of this year...
  10. sleepy_sealion

I'm finally loving making the battles again - got a much more streamlined system going. I just...

I'm finally loving making the battles again - got a much more streamlined system going. I just hope I can get this game done soon so I can move on!
  11. sleepy_sealion

Got my Sprite Gauge thing finished with fancy plugin parameters. Pretty happy with the result. I...

Got my Sprite Gauge thing finished with fancy plugin parameters. Pretty happy with the result. I do need a refresher on regex though.
  12. sleepy_sealion

I'm sure it's probably best not looking into for development reasons, but I wonder how hard it...

I'm sure it's probably best not looking into for development reasons, but I wonder how hard it is to make a custom font for the game?
  13. sleepy_sealion

Wish days were longer (or work weeks shorter) to have more time to work on art and game. Wonder...

Wish days were longer (or work weeks shorter) to have more time to work on art and game. Wonder if Ultimecia can help?
  14. sleepy_sealion

I guess you can tell that your on the right track when you have to pry yourself away from the...

I guess you can tell that your on the right track when you have to pry yourself away from the project with a crowbar so you can do responsibilities.
  15. sleepy_sealion

This is what I'm going with. No turning back now. [img]

This is what I'm going with. No turning back now.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

1675897032343.png
Working on an important character's model today: Saken! One of Cyprian's friends from the Hofau school. There he is as a teen student on the left and as an adult Deputy Minister of Love on the right. He dyed his hair.
I always have a hard time writing mean characters. To me, their words sound like a normal comment I receive on a regular basis, but to others it's too much.
AAAGH... I hurt my back at work today and now I can't move from my lower back area. I've been resting like crazy, alternating heat and cold, and hoping tomorrow's dentist appointment isn't ruined...
So far Hogwarts legacy doesn't live up to hype.
Going through alls the stats I have from my testplays. It is so interesting how most people got about the average expected results, but some have some very weird outlieing ones that I now have to try to understand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tuna_tuna