Recent content by sleepy_sealion

1. sleepy_sealion

Tried making tiles for the first time in a long while. I'm not too good at the map making...

Tried making tiles for the first time in a long while. I'm not too good at the map making however.
  2. sleepy_sealion

Today, is my final day of the free trial. Spent it working on an alternative to my front-view...

Today, is my final day of the free trial. Spent it working on an alternative to my front-view battle system.I think I like this enough that I'm going to end up buying MZ tomorrow.
  3. sleepy_sealion

RMMZ Using setTimeOut not picking up variables?

This got it working. Thanks!
  4. sleepy_sealion

RMMZ Using setTimeOut not picking up variables?

I'm trying to use setTimeOut to do a countdown to change an actors face after a short period. It seems to work if I put in stuff that isn't a variable, for instance if the actor id is 1 - it will work for 1, when I try to make an actor name as a variable I'm greeted with this. This is the bit...
  5. sleepy_sealion

RMMZ Working on a "Battle Pop up" system - and hoping for some feedback.

Hi, so I hope this is the right place to talk and post about this - I'm really not sure if it's here or the Plugin's in development. (if you think it's better off there please move it and sorry in advance.) I'm working on a system - it uses the show picture command to have an image of the...
  6. sleepy_sealion

I'm thinking about posting some of the coding I've been working on to see if people could help...

I'm thinking about posting some of the coding I've been working on to see if people could help me optimize and clean it up. Just not sure where that place would be.
  7. sleepy_sealion

Effekseer is pretty fun. Wish MZ released earlier in my break so I'd have time to do more...

Effekseer is pretty fun. Wish MZ released earlier in my break so I'd have time to do more tutorials.
  8. sleepy_sealion

Sprites seem to get a bit distorted when you play with scale.y , I'm gonna have to take points...

Sprites seem to get a bit distorted when you play with scale.y , I'm gonna have to take points off for that.
  9. sleepy_sealion

Yeah. I might actually end up switching to MZ now.

Yeah. I might actually end up switching to MZ now.
  10. sleepy_sealion

It's a script I made for MV that luckily mostly work for MZ.

It's a script I made for MV that luckily mostly work for MZ.
  11. sleepy_sealion

Got enemies to attack the screen in MZ. But I had to kind of rig side-view mode to get that to...

Got enemies to attack the screen in MZ. But I had to kind of rig side-view mode to get that to happen. But if it works it works I guess?
  12. sleepy_sealion

Only thing I can't seem to port over, is visible enemy attacks during front view mode. Might be...

Only thing I can't seem to port over, is visible enemy attacks during front view mode. Might be due to the new animation stuff.
  13. sleepy_sealion

So far I'm really happy how the battle scene is coming out - there is just one bug with the...

So far I'm really happy how the battle scene is coming out - there is just one bug with the character selection stuff I need to fix.
  14. sleepy_sealion

Maybe when I get the code cleaned up a bit more I can try sharing the code with the site.

Maybe when I get the code cleaned up a bit more I can try sharing the code with the site.
  15. sleepy_sealion

Struggling drawing sprite sheets - so I took a break and tried to re-create a "Paper Mario...

Struggling drawing sprite sheets - so I took a break and tried to re-create a "Paper Mario Sprite" script I never really finished for Ace.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made a surprising amount of progress in these past two days. Really helps when parallax mapping breaks limitation and allowing me to be creative and make maps that match my vision.
Let's promote our amazing artists in RPG Maker community! I posted right now about my game Phil Alone on Twitter and I decided to thanks Lime Zu, the amazing artist that did all the pixel assets for my game!
I just realised that the reason behind me not being able to make a game may be the lack of my original resources. I just dont like the look of MV faces and sprites, lol. Guess I will have make my own art.
I'm posting a commission art soon! :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yoyo98