Recent content by sleepy_sealion

1. sleepy_sealion

I spent hours trying to get this face pop up to work, when I could have saved so much time if I...

I spent hours trying to get this face pop up to work, when I could have saved so much time if I had checked Scene_Battle. Rip time for things today. :(
  2. sleepy_sealion

Game & Map Screenshots 11

I think the numbers look fine. But maybe you could play around with the fonts and stuff to find one that better fits your preference. I've been experimenting with the art style and view for my current test project - so here I have a front view battle system, where you can see your characters...
  3. sleepy_sealion

That's cool there's a new version coming. But I can't leave MV now. I think I'm just starting to...

That's cool there's a new version coming. But I can't leave MV now. I think I'm just starting to get the hang of it.
  4. sleepy_sealion

Made a simple system where one troop can be controlled by variables to change the 3 monsters...

Made a simple system where one troop can be controlled by variables to change the 3 monsters that appear in it. Pretty much inspired by Pokemon-like games where you fight similar grouped battles over and over.
  5. sleepy_sealion

Ok, I'll hold off on it for now.

Ok, I'll hold off on it for now.
  6. sleepy_sealion

Still working on things slowly. Deciding if I'd be better off just deleting all the pre-made...

Still working on things slowly. Deciding if I'd be better off just deleting all the pre-made animations and stuff so I can have a "fresh" base game to build off of.
  7. sleepy_sealion

In honor of Valentines day, I recreated the one control scheme everybody loves. Tank controls. [img]

In honor of Valentines day, I recreated the one control scheme everybody loves. Tank controls.
  8. sleepy_sealion

Bleh. Been finding it hard lately to make time for my game and stuff. I need to keep practicing...

Bleh. Been finding it hard lately to make time for my game and stuff. I need to keep practicing my drawing and doing irl stuff while the game gets neglected a lot.
  9. sleepy_sealion

It's duck season. [img]

It's duck season.
  10. sleepy_sealion

Sprite Effects No Longer Working for Actors. Need help.

I can give console logging a try. Though I've never really done it before.
  11. sleepy_sealion

It's not an error which is the confusing bit. The sprite effects just don't play anymore for the actors.
  12. sleepy_sealion

Hello, my stomach is literally sick from trying to fix it and not being able to step back. But I was recreating a script that I had because I felt it got too complicated. And one of the things on that script, was giving the players sprites "sprite effects" looted from the enemy sprite scripts...
  13. sleepy_sealion

It's very hard walking away, when the last thing you did was ruin everything.

It's very hard walking away, when the last thing you did was ruin everything.
  14. sleepy_sealion

I think it was mistake to start building a second battle system. I'm getting a bit overwhelmed...

I think it was mistake to start building a second battle system. I'm getting a bit overwhelmed. Maybe I need a break from this.
  15. sleepy_sealion

This was a test for a more "front view" style battle scene I got from mucking around with...

This was a test for a more "front view" style battle scene I got from mucking around with learning note tags. Still shame about the Z stuff though.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The Google Play rating for one of my games finally rose above 4.0 after getting review-bombed from a $0 sale. Now the game's sales are doing much better when discounted, so that's nice.
I'm getting close to releasing a demo. Working on formatting my Games in Development post.
I always see a few people asking for C# in next engine and I always thought: Do I not know enough about that language to tell it will affect extensibility and customizability to the negative? Watching a video from SumRndmDde today I feel confirmed.
If you had some musical requests in line with me.. feel free to re post! Corona has killed me and have recently got my internet back <3
I'm now working on procedural generated World Maps for my own project.
Is there anyone who's interested in having this Plugin for his own game?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aedgonz