Recent content by slickdeath97

1. slickdeath97

Places that are off limits

It Worked!! Thank you for your help. Sorry if my problem was kinda stupid, but I am still kinda learning rpg maker.
  2. slickdeath97

Here is the event from page to page: When I start the game and switch one is on page 3 goes off, but when I get the specific party member it doesn't go to page 1.
  3. slickdeath97

Hey guys was wondering if I could get some help with this. I am trying to make an event that allows players in an area with specific characters but doesn't allow others to go in there. Example: Player chooses male character and attempts to go into a room not meant for him, but can't go in there...
  4. slickdeath97

Animated title problem

Ok. It worked.
  5. slickdeath97

Animated title problem

I tried most of the others and still got the same error. Here is the game with the pictures and a different setup for scripts: https://www.mediafire.com/file/1yqejp6k4h8eqab/Guardian_Of_Light.zip/file
  6. slickdeath97

Animated title problem

@Roninator2 Here is the game just in case you might be able to find and fix the issue: http://www.mediafire.com/file/s4ualllqvpr180h/Guardian_Of_Light.zip/file
  7. slickdeath97

Animated title problem

Ok, I will try it out and see what happens. I will put up my friends game if the error pops up again. The error popped up again.
  8. slickdeath97

Animated title problem

My friend has the same scripts I do. He doesn't have his own computer, so we have to use mine in order to post and work on his game.
  9. slickdeath97

Animated title problem

The game I am working on the script works just fine, but when I add the script to a new project or add it to my friends game then it gives the error. My friend wants to use the script for his game as well, but when he tries to use the script it gives that error.
  10. slickdeath97

Animated title problem

Shouldn't be compatibility. I copied the list from one game to another. It works on the first one, but it won't work on the other. It gave me the same error when trying it in a new project, but it works on mine just fine.
  11. slickdeath97

Animated title problem

Hey guys, could use some help with this. I am trying to use MOGs animated title script and have everything setup right, but when I try and start a testplay it gives me this error: How do I fix this error? Script:
  12. slickdeath97

Using Default premade maps?

Do you guys think it is a bad thing to use default premade maps? If not do you guys think there should be a limit on how many are used?
  13. slickdeath97

Materia system AP not going through

I just got it. What is the difference between the original and the edited version from vis_mage?
  14. slickdeath97

What notetag for the enemies? The enemy only gives 5 EXP per kill. What do you mean by how I have the materia configured?
  15. slickdeath97

I am thinking about using VE materia system, but when I use materia on a weapon or armor nothing happens with the AP unless I level up. Other than that, when I beat an enemy the AP doesn't go up. I have a weapon with materia that goes up after 20 AP. Sorry if this question doesn't make much...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's my birthday! :kaoluv: Also, Cupcake is done and out(ill post about it in a couple of days, busy today)
Not to be greedy, but if anyone happens to have VX Ace or MV Resource steam keys that I don't have, lying around, I'd be happy to take them off your hands.
Got accepted into the architecture degree. Now I have all the doubting questions. Have to give them an answer in the next few days.
Just realized I have a few Steam gifts floating around. Anyone need RPG Maker MV or XP (Steam only)? Send me a message and I will send them on over!

EDIT: Just an RPG Maker MV gift remaining! XP has been taken.
*when you can do the Unity tutorials, but when you actually try and convert it to your own knowledge, it fails horribly*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Guhh