slimmmeiske2
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• I was wondering what you guys think is the best music pack in the store?
    Blodeuyn
    Blodeuyn
    Well you could commission a musician to make some, or wait for the XP remastering to be done ^_^
    santashi
    santashi
    I really like the Cinematic ones, personally.
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    I've got RMXP myself. :) I'm leaning towards the Cinematic pack right now, heard some good stuff about it :)
    cool, another belgian member, and your birthday is two days later than mine, i'd almost call it a scary coincidence
    jelle
    jelle
    nope, belgium, antwerpen to be a little more prescise
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    I see, I'm from around Sint-Niklaas. ^^
    jelle
    jelle
    i used to pass there with the train when i went to school, every monday and friday, my grandma also took the train and she got into a habbit of singinging when we passed the station "sinterklaas kapoentje leg wat in mijn schoentje" i often felt like squirming myself into my bagage XD
    That happy feeling you get when you see someone link to your resources :3
    PandaMaru
    PandaMaru
    x3 I totally know what you mean.
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    And no matter how good or popular you get, it still feels just as awesome. :D
    Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious~~!
    Demiurge
    Demiurge
    Even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious. :p
    RyanA
    RyanA
    I'm eating crisps and they are quite delocious!
    I'm staying at a castle right now for six 'weddings' xD God, I love having such awesome friends.
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    I wasn't invited.
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    D: Sorry man. It's not my wedding, I'm just one of the best womans.
    What's up with youtube wanting to use my full name? >.>
    Emzie
    Emzie
    @slim Same :\
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    Mmm, still... I'd feel very uncomfortable. It's one thing if you make videos starring yourself though.
    drago453
    drago453
    They're with google plus, so you can connect your account to youtube. Once you do that, it uses your google plus name.
    Youtube Error: "Sorry, something went wrong. A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation." I wonder if I should laugh or cry...possibly both.
    Clord
    Clord
    500 Internal Server Error

Sorry, something went wrong.

A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation.

If you see them, show them this information:
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    Why~? Right at the moment I clicked on a video to watch :/
    drago453
    drago453
    That's what happens when something is going wrong with youtube. They shut it down for a few minuets, fix the problem, and start it up again. You can keep watching the video that was playing a the moment, but none others.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well... it’s been a real pain in the IRS today. :/
My kitty still young (3-4 months), I think I could teach her some funny tricks... like: "Play dead-ly good music for my games"
Here's a quality DPS class idea: The Beekeeper, who uses the "Bees!!" skill to attack and poison enemies.
Please don't create long, boring cutscenes in which characters do nothing but stand around talking.
What if I took a lesson from Half Minute Hero? Let the player get dumb powerful each area, but reset them down to just slightly stronger than before for the next map?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bartzfact0r