Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious~~!
    Demiurge
    Demiurge
    Even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious. :p
    RyanA
    RyanA
    I'm eating crisps and they are quite delocious!
    I'm staying at a castle right now for six 'weddings' xD God, I love having such awesome friends.
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    I wasn't invited.
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    D: Sorry man. It's not my wedding, I'm just one of the best womans.
    What's up with youtube wanting to use my full name? >.>
    Emzie
    Emzie
    @slim Same :\
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    Mmm, still... I'd feel very uncomfortable. It's one thing if you make videos starring yourself though.
    drago453
    drago453
    They're with google plus, so you can connect your account to youtube. Once you do that, it uses your google plus name.
    Youtube Error: "Sorry, something went wrong. A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation." I wonder if I should laugh or cry...possibly both.
    Clord
    Clord
    500 Internal Server Error

Sorry, something went wrong.

A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation.

If you see them, show them this information:
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    Why~? Right at the moment I clicked on a video to watch :/
    drago453
    drago453
    That's what happens when something is going wrong with youtube. They shut it down for a few minuets, fix the problem, and start it up again. You can keep watching the video that was playing a the moment, but none others.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Profile Posts

currently listening to Driftwood Gaming streaming some MZ dev time and it's delightful! had no idea they were this entertaining, love it
In quarantine, will be tested soon. This year is really something... special.
I was at another orientation yesterday and I realized I'll be working with an old friend! We met at the local water park a few years back and it was so nice to see her again! We had a chat, and next week when I officially start, I'll see if maybe we can trade our Zoom IDs so we can talk!
I made some sideview closets for MV!
You can find them in my MV resource thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purboy