As promised a full faceset for People3-8:
  2. slimmmeiske2

help with RGSS Web Kit (RWK)

RGSS Script Support
  3. slimmmeiske2

Need javascript knowledge

Learning Javascript
  4. slimmmeiske2

I think the highest I ever saw in the queue was 48. Granted a lot of that was a spammer.

I think the highest I ever saw in the queue was 48. Granted a lot of that was a spammer.
  5. slimmmeiske2

And now it's 13 :P

And now it's 13 :P
  6. slimmmeiske2

Project FOSSIL (v0.1): Use MV plugins in MZ!

@jad4321 I've removed that link. Please see this message why. @thenerdmansion Please don't request plugins in this thread, unless it is to get them to work with Project FOSSIL. Regarding the Moghunter situation, please see this message.
  7. slimmmeiske2

[Fulfilled] Water coming out of pillar

MV Resources is for sharing your resources, not for requesting them. Resource Requests
  8. slimmmeiske2

2021 Goals and Progress Thread

I did suprisingly a lot of stuff these last few days: - Created lots of resources; some were edits for my map entry, others were me trying out Avery's amazing tutorial. I've already shared the MZ catgirl facesets in my resource thread and I'll be sharing the People3_8 (palace guard/gatekeeper)...
  9. slimmmeiske2

Woo, congrats on the new place! Hopefully you won't have to move that fast again. :D

Woo, congrats on the new place! Hopefully you won't have to move that fast again. :D
  10. slimmmeiske2

Spotlights/Features Resource Spotlight: Ebanyle's Xp Tree Remaster

I'm getting a 'Not Found' when I click on the link. Is the spotlight not live yet? The XP RTP is still the best RTP out there and the various remasters it's gotten by the community continues to prove that. Just look at the sheer number of different trees it had. Anyway, Ebanyle did an amazing...
  11. slimmmeiske2

What the MZ RTP is missing!

Vibrato added a new SV battler: People 2_8.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I realized I kinda have a habit of making threads and sometimes not thinking them through. I should work on this.
TeamEdel.png

Realized halfway through drawing this that the female protagonist's party is growing bigger. :guffaw:
oddly enough, at this point... 3 major things have kept me from porting my project to MZ... animations, and that's mainly because they don't match the artstyle of my game. and two... I NEED a YED Sideview Battler like plugin and I have yet to see one. 3rd, I don't have the money for all the stuff I need plugin wise. and I already have it on MV... lol
Generally speaking, would there be interest in some form of tutorial regarding general project management? I see there are a lot of indie/self-taught devs around here, and looking back i feel like there was a lack of resources on how to properly manage a project that might take several years to finish
I've been working on some ABS team A.I. for 'A New Suburbia', and thought I'd share.

I'm generally quite please although the AI is a little grenade heavy right now :rolleyes: - Sneaking and stalking next! Please excuse the terrible map... it was just for ease of viewing!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigChungus21