Recent content by slimmmeiske2

1. slimmmeiske2

Error message by Visual Equipment script

TheRamenGirl
  2. slimmmeiske2

Looking for specific battlers of the VX Actors

If it is Naramura, this wayback machine link should work: http://web.archive.org/web/20081001133614/http://naramura.kdn.ne.jp/game.html But as far as I can see there are no VX actors included in any of their materials.
  3. slimmmeiske2

Steam Summer Sale + 3 New Resource Packs!

That Fantasy Tileset is so pretty :wub
  4. slimmmeiske2

I own all makers, not to make games with them, but to be able to use their default resources as...

I own all makers, not to make games with them, but to be able to use their default resources as well as any edits to those resources that have been shared freely through the years.
  5. slimmmeiske2

Event Magnificent Mapping Match - Winners!

Congrats! All great maps :D
  6. slimmmeiske2

SF Other 3 Battler

Resource Requests
  7. slimmmeiske2

Steampunk battleback?

Resource Requests
  8. slimmmeiske2

attacks and skills aren’t doing damage

I'm glad your issue is fixed, but we do not provide support for the console versions, as this forum is owned by the publisher of the PC versions. 1
  9. slimmmeiske2

[RMMV] Guardian lions

I'm not at home, so I can't confirm right now, but the Trinity DLC has Chinese tilesets, so probably also guardians lions.
  10. slimmmeiske2

DUST Parallax BG Offset Plugin

The link to the plugin doesn't work.
  11. slimmmeiske2

Spare system

XP does not have "plugins", but "scripts". How exactly do you want this 'Spare' function to work? Like in Undertale or something completely different?
  12. slimmmeiske2

CAN SOMEONE CAN HELP ME PLS

You should let the dev know about this error. I don't really think there's more you can do.
  13. slimmmeiske2

RPG Maker MZ for principiants

Hi! If you run into an issue with MZ, just make a new thread. :) No need to make one already or to post all issues in the same thread (especially if they're unrelated).

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

THinking of changing our studio name... currently we've got "Zephyr Games" but I was thinking something more along the lines of humorous names, sorta like Celeste dev's "Extremely Ok Games"... any ideas?
Gray Bard Gaming now has a TikTok! Our first video: HERE
What's your most visited forum/sub-forum In this site? Mine's either Resource Request or RMMV Support. :kaocry:
I actually love this emoji so much: :popcorn: It's like, the perfect amount of sarcasm for when you're watching foolishness unfold. We need this on other platforms.
Wizards: No sense of right and wrong.
unknown.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xdot