Recent content by slimmmeiske2

1. slimmmeiske2

Tactics System

Thread closed at OP's request.
  2. slimmmeiske2

60 fps default animations

MV Resources is where you share your own resources, not request them. Resource Requests
  3. slimmmeiske2

Translated Terms of Usage of Japanese blogs

Thanks EAD, sorry for the late reply. I appreciate you wanting to help, but I prefer to do the translating myself. I'd love to get feedback/help on how to organize this thread though. ^^ 1. It's under Mack in the first post, but I didn't translate it, as Mack had their terms in English posted...
  4. slimmmeiske2

RMMV Was this written to be compelling?

You're asking for feedback on your summary. General Discussion where you initially posted this is not for project-specific feedback. If you wanted a more global discussion on how to write summaries or what's attractive etc. General Discussion would have been fine, but since your first post...
  5. slimmmeiske2

RMMV Was this written to be compelling?

Game Ideas & Prototypes
  6. slimmmeiske2

Help setting up my new desktop

7. slimmmeiske2

NPCs movement

I've moved your post to its own thread.
  8. slimmmeiske2

XP Sprite/Tilesets Pirate theme

I've got some pirates in my thread (under RTP edits).
  9. slimmmeiske2

Rules Resource Pack Licensing and Use

@fishley There's no way to purchase a license for the RTP to use in another engine. I guess you could contact Support, but I doubt they'll have a different answer.
  10. slimmmeiske2

Free trial expired after 2 days.

I don't know about a fix, but you don't need to have rpg maker installed to play games made with it. Usually you just need to download the correct RTP, which you can do here.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Trauma, drama, llamas--sadly the only one of those things I'm not experiencing RN is the camelids.
Do you ever just write or say nonsense? String together words to make a sentence that sounds pretty but is meaningless?
Writing down my ideas for my next game during break times at work XD I need to finish my current one very soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aspaqi