Recent content by slipstream7

1. slipstream7

The official VisuStella notetag help thread

Hey again all, I'm having a little trouble figuring out how to create the targeting scope that I need. I have a character selects either 1 ally, or 1 enemy, then checks if they have a certain state. If yes, they remove it, if not, they apply it. I have the state part working great, I just need...
  2. slipstream7

Thanks for the response! Screenshot as requested. >Edit: I just booted it up after a break and now it works as expected. I'm unsure exactly as to why, but it works now. Thank you for your time anyway. The personal victory here is that my code was correct :)
  3. slipstream7

Hey all. I know there's probably a super simple solution to this, but I can't find it. I'm following an old Yanfly tutorial to make the Chicken Knife, a Knife that sets its ATK equal to the number of battles you've escaped from. I'm using the Visustella suite in MZ, and to my understanding from...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just discovered this game exists; the premise itself is ****ing hilarious. https://www.humblebundle.com/store/kill-it-with-fire
Can't wait for next update! :)
I really want to get a cat... but our puppy is still... well... a puppy and would eat and bark at a cat if we got one... *sighs* I guess I'll wait a couple of years~
unintentionally made a track that sounds straight out of Yume Nikki
Revisiting one of my older projects in a long time to work some more on the mechanics. I've been working on- and off-again for about a year now on recreating the Force and Mystic systems from Wild ARMs. And I think I've finally made some good breakthroughs on that!

Still, it is not perfect and I may post my thoughts at a later time to see if there are any other suggestions or alternatives I've missed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
-Feedback-