Recent content by SloppyJoeStudios

1. SloppyJoeStudios

Why does my windows look like this?

Hmm... I tried recolor thos BGs but nothing changed. gonna try some more. EDIT: I took away the plugin but still there .... .... WHY is it always the easiest part? Found in database..... Thanks for all answers. SOLVED!
  2. SloppyJoeStudios

I tried changing that to beige but it only got brighter purple?
  3. SloppyJoeStudios

It looks like this and yeah I have some plugins:
  4. SloppyJoeStudios

How can I make the purple become the same color as the beige? Have tried changing color palettes in window.png and also fibbled with plugin colors. Can't find it. Help anyone? :)
  5. SloppyJoeStudios

My actor returns to Alive animation when next round starts even if state is dead

Hello! I wonder why my actor in sideview returns from death animation to idle once I hit fight the 2nd round in battle? I've tried turning on and off plugins and can't find what happens. Here's a list of my plugins below: EDIT: This can be marked as solved. Appearently when I was changing...
  6. SloppyJoeStudios

Sideview Actors get back up after dying

Hey! Did you find a solution for this? It's happening to me as well :(
  7. SloppyJoeStudios

Menu text not showing SRD Stat Distribute Text

Hello! How do I get to show the text of the scene "Distribute" in my menu? It works when I click on it and no plugin errors but the text is invisible. See pics below. EDIT: This can be closed. I missed out on the: '' for 'Distribute'.
  8. SloppyJoeStudios

OcRam - Local Coop plugin (for MV)

Hello! Quick question, When you control Player 2: End enemies on map are in "event touch" they don't activate on P2, P3 or P4. That breaks some stuff because then they can block enemies so that P1 can walk free. Do you understand what I mean? Is it possible to make events activate when event...
  9. SloppyJoeStudios

VX Ace to MV Converter

Then I really don't know what dixed it but after taking away all script calls and playtested a lot of times.. nothing worked, then I tried adding that plugin and that worked but I know what coder god you are so you are probably right... That is what I did though... Now I want to find a new...
  10. SloppyJoeStudios

Options text in menu not visible.. Help? <3

Damn I'm stupid... why look into the hardest part when it's the most easiest xD It was empty in Database. Thanks for pointing out the obvious to a tired all day developer <3
  11. SloppyJoeStudios

Options text in menu not visible.. Help? <3

Hello! I recently converted my old game from VXAce to MV and the only thing I don't undertand is why the Options Text is not visible in the start menu OR the menu while in game? If I press it, it works but the text is hidden. Any suggestion of what I can do? I am no coder so please me gentle in...
  12. SloppyJoeStudios

VX Ace to MV Converter

I found out what the problem was. I needed to put in the yep core plugin afterwards in the mv version. Now it seems to work
  13. SloppyJoeStudios

VX Ace to MV Converter

What does "$game_map is not defined" mean? Happens as soon as my intro is over in my now converted mv version and the game starts and the player are about to be controlled.
  14. SloppyJoeStudios

RMMV 2-4 Player Plugin RPGM MV

Hello! I'm in need of a 2-4 player plugin for RPG Maker MV and I have tried ocram and alpha NET but they were too complicated. (Or I was just too stupid). I have been working with RPG Maker since 2010 so I know the engine I guess but not coding. With that said. The plugin I look for should have...
  15. SloppyJoeStudios

VXA-OS - Create your MMO with RPG Maker

Hi! I just found this script and I have a complete big open world game that I'm interested in converting to a MMO. Is it fairly easy to put into a project that is so far into development already? I only need to add sidequests and some other stuff to make it a multiplayer title. I also want to...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Doing RPG Maker News for 24th October 2021

So got my hearing tested to see if it was the cause of my mishearing what people say. Test showed no problems but talked with the doctor about anxiety and ADHD causing hearing issues and she agreed and also added that some people hear things differently. With my anxiety cause I am in fight or flight I pay attention to all the sounds in the area so body knows when react. Can't pay attention to one source.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coffeelake01