Recent content by Sn0wCrack

1. Sn0wCrack

SnowMV - Simple Gathering

Haven't actually been here in a while, but I've fixed the issue you've mentioned now as well for futures sake. And if anyone does want to contribute to any of the listed plugins, you can always PR or start your own branch on GitHub, that's what s he's for.
  2. Sn0wCrack

I'm going to need a bit more details with this. Such as your plugin setup as well as any console outputs you're seeing. As well as the events you have the script setup on.
  3. Sn0wCrack

I've fixed the issue, and that's probably the last thing I'm going to do with this plugin unless something else is broken.
  4. Sn0wCrack

I'll have to take a look at this tomorrow then, as nothing seems to be standing out to me right away
  5. Sn0wCrack

Do you have any significant error messages for me? I'm sorry that I can't test it myself right now.
  6. Sn0wCrack

If you store the item id into a variable (option within the script itself) you can use that to show an icon in the message box (or so I assume). Ah yes, I never did implement saving into this. I've put up something that should work, can't test it at the moment, but it should work just fine.
  7. Sn0wCrack

Nah, that' not an MVCommons thing, it's an Engine Limitation with how it gets script parameters, which is based on the filename of the script itself.
  8. Sn0wCrack

You'd just create a new tool that harvests those particular items. So the Pickaxe would have: <Harvest Chance> rockItemId: 100% </Harvest Chance> and the Sickle would be <Harvest Chance> herItemId: 100% </Harvest Chance> Of course you can change the percentages as well and add more...
  9. Sn0wCrack

Okay, a few things, the way you had it set up first was completely correct. You may want to change the chance harvest to this: <Harvest Chance> 32: 100% </Harvest Chance> Note the space. Also, the Hand Tool is required, so creating one is needed, so set the item id, and make an item. I'll...
  10. Sn0wCrack

Sorry if I came off as rude before, been stressful these past few weeks. I have no clue how, but this never occurred during my testing, but I've updated the script and all should be well.
  11. Sn0wCrack

Sorry guys, I've been busy recently with exams and such, but that's all over now. I'll be getting back into fixing any issues now I hope you can help me getting this awesome plugin to work >< Edit: it works fine if I set the true/false part of the plugin command to true and use the...
  12. Sn0wCrack

Update the script, I've pushed a new version that should fix this issue hopefully
  13. Sn0wCrack

Gameus' Quest System

Hey Gameus, gotta give you a lotta credit here, your system is super intuitive with the quest editor. I've got a suggest though, adding support for longer Quest Titles like this: The quest names are chopped off, I know in scripts of the past they were able to scroll text across when it was...
  14. Sn0wCrack

Hmm, this could just be an RPG Maker concurrency thing, it likes to do 2 things at once a lot, I'll look into what I can do about this.
  15. Sn0wCrack

Nice catch on that misspelling, completely missed that. Thanks. I seem to have accidentally changed something on the production version and not the one I was testing with (I swapped the inputs on the Gather function), should work fine, sorry about that.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Will be focusing on map making today and adding locked chests :LZSsmile:Screenshot 2021-09-16 095316.png
It's hard to stay consistent for at least a week
new enemies for the game I'm working on...
Fricken hell! I dropped a bowl with mac and spam on my brothers floor, and was going to put leftover mac with whatever was still safe in there. It was only after I added the leftover mac that my brother told me he put floor noodles in there, now I wasted my planned dinner for tomorrow!
How to make a cool character 101: Create a messy plot, make the character said "all according to the plan", then somehow the problem is solved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexxyx_x