Recent content by Snake

1. Snake

Setting Custom Weapon Animations?

Thank you. :)
  2. Snake

Seriously? -.- Awww that's rather lame tbh. I mean, jeah, okay, would be an option but why didn't the maker come with a function to set a specific animation to a specific weapon? Gah. Do you maybe know of such a plugin?
  3. Snake

Hey, so uhh... I wouldn't say i'm a newbie and definitely have knowledge about the maker and everyhting but... How exactly do i assign new animations for weapons? Do i really need a Plugin for such a basic thing? Let's say i downloaded Averys battleweapons. I place them in my "System" Folder...
  4. Snake

Angel statue on top of roof?

Ahhh, i see. That's an easy fix :) Just create the bottom part with an Event and set it to "Above Characters".
  5. Snake

Angel statue on top of roof?

Can you show an example screen? I can't reproduce it since it's working for me. But maybe you have a complete different structure.
  6. Snake

Over 250 FREE J-RPG music resources (mp3, ogg, m4a) and they can be used for commercial work.

Hey Fulca, i really really love your work! The music sounds extremely amazing! Pls keep up this amazing work :) Those are some of the best i heard in a long time and can even match some works of the bigger and more well known componists IMO!
  7. Snake

Final Fantasy - Record Keeper

I can't understand why some people want pvp? If this comes i quit it -.- Luckily this won't come and im really relieved by this fact. FFRK just isn't a game where this works. Yes, the "Under construction" is the Abyss which features 6* abilitys. The first one will be Ultima.
  8. Snake

I got a Relic i really wanted! I cannot believe it :3 Here is the video: On my channel you can find videos from the rest of the event. :) Congratz Avian! That's an awesome weapon! :)
  9. Snake

@Lowell Just keep in mind that you absolutely need a good White Mage in the future. But you should be able to get some early on. The next event happening very soon is a FFVI Event where you can get Mog. A pretty bulky White Mage with an awesome Relic! I hope i can get it but i only will do...
  10. Snake

Nice Yan! Did two draws (100 Gem and 5x Mythril) and got two 3* FFXII Rods i already have at 3++. I try to save for the upcoming SSB-Banners but this is so hard :D
  11. Snake

Now, what did you get?^^ Here is mine:
  12. Snake

WOAH YANFLY! That's a freaking amazing draw! Congratz :) The best i got on a free draw where some 3*. ONE 4* on my JP account. @Square_art i think the announcement will be tonight. :) @Chaos Avian and rest According to THIS site...
  13. Snake

I really hope this is true. :) Here is the Banner for it: At least one. Which would be awesome. Allthough i'm really afraid of getting Zero 5* :D
  14. Snake

True that... Tbh i often run RetaMeta to deal with trash. Want i also really like: Get one strong BM and Black Magic 5. Add "Mana Spring II". I used Meteor R1 and Ruinga R4. You can safely use ONE Meteor and two Ruinga during the Battle and get refreshed nearly to max. Let the rest handle the...
  15. Snake

Who is your main in Smash Bros 4

1. Link 2. Lucas 3. Toon Link I'm really looking forward to Cloud :3

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Currently working on a playlist of songs that have inspired my work on revamping Battle Castle, and making sure they flow decently from one to the next. I will be posting it whenever I upload my next demo.
This is the first song in the playlist.
Artists out there, is there something RPG maker related you wish your graphics software had but doesn't? (Something like automatically transform a wall tile into a cylindrical tower). I want to give a boost to WecTools, but I'm dry of ideas right now...
having anxiety during all this virus stuff is the absolute worst. I'm the only one missing out on my friend's wedding in Sept. because I can't be in large groups of people anymore due to anxiety.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HardyCynthia