Recent content by snakehong

1. Please help me! The map is deleted.

Hello. Thank you for your interest in my question. I apologize for the late reply due to personal circumstances for several days. Please understand me even if my English is not good! I bought an RPG MV from Steam. And I'm running it as a steam. When I first used it, I saved the rpg mv and the...
  2. Please help me! The map is deleted.

Hello! I recently faced a difficult problem. If you save and run a project while it is being created, the rpg mv suddenly shuts down. No error message appears when mv is forcefully terminated. After that, the files and maps that you recently worked on will be deleted. This makes it so hard for...
  3. Hi! I do not know where your contacts are. Contact us to get your resource permission (animation)

Hi! I do not know where your contacts are. Contact us to get your resource permission (animation)
  4. OcRam - Weather_EX plugin (for MV)

Thank you for your interest and help!
  5. I like cats, but unfortunately I don't have a family of cats. I made it by looking at a long...

I like cats, but unfortunately I don't have a family of cats. I made it by looking at a long sheep near my house!
  6. I made it when I saw the stray cat in my town. lol It appears in my project!

I made it when I saw the stray cat in my town. lol It appears in my project!
  7. OcRam - Weather_EX plugin (for MV)

Hello, OcRam. First of all, thank you for creating a fantastic plug-in. I have a question. Is there any way to use conditioned parts in the weather system? I want to know how! I want to make it obese in summer and snow in winter. But there are also sunny days. I don't know how to describe this...
  8. Qabs Conditional branching when HP=0 of the enemy is achieved

Hello. I am using QABS plugin. And I don't know how to use JavaScript. I am using event box on map as enemy. I want to trigger an event when the enemy HP is zero. For example, I would like to change the image of an enemy when it reaches HP =0. I'm using Cv2_deathcommononevent plugin, which deals...
  9. MogHunter's Character Particle & Shatter Plugins

I wonder if there is a way to change the script call to use this plug-in.
  10. Altimit Pixel Movement [0.50β]

Your reply was very helpful! Thank you.:)
  11. Actor and Enemy Death Common Events v2.0.1

Thank you for your reply! It was helpful for me.
  12. [RPGMV][How to use Summon or Actor AI in ABS] Help !! My only hope is you.

Thank you for your interest. It was very helpful.:)
  13. [RPGMV][How to use Summon or Actor AI in ABS] Help !! My only hope is you.

@Andar Thank you for your answer. You're right! Thanks for the advice.:) I think that is impossible with your advice.;_; I wondered if there was another ruse. If you are offended, I apologize! I gave up my summons upon your advice. So I found an alternative. When my character uses an attack or...
  14. Altimit Pixel Movement [0.50β]

Thank you for your answer! But I did not add details to the reply!! I apologize to you.!! I confirmed that there is a hit box with a follower in the Altimit motion. I also thought it was Pugin, an alternative to Qmovement. And I mistook my followers for being able to fight with me. (Can a...
  15. Altimit Pixel Movement [0.50β]

@Arend Galenkamp Thank you for your answer!!! I'll try it again! You are my hope!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.
Why is there so much month left at the end of money? D=
Hello humans! How goes your day in this journey of living? I hope it is good, for I am human like you, and I am feeling great! Worship the altar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AKPoliandro