Recent content by Snow White

1. Snow White

@[84580:@samkfj] *Haha* I'd never seen that video before! I love Satan's new mortal body, he's...

@[84580:@samkfj] *Haha* I'd never seen that video before! I love Satan's new mortal body, he's such a good boi :D It warms my heart that there's someone out there that will give him a cookie :cutesmile:
  2. Snow White

Well, if you rearrange the letters in Santa, you get Satan. ... I actually know a song about...

Well, if you rearrange the letters in Santa, you get Satan. ... I actually know a song about it, but christmas songs are probably the last things you want to listen to right now :p
  3. Snow White

I have been crackin' on with them! :D But I've gotten stuck with what hair to give Horus, what...

I have been crackin' on with them! :D But I've gotten stuck with what hair to give Horus, what do you two think would suit him? I've put him up on the WIP thread, so you can see :) https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/the-resource-wip-thread-3.82717/page-41
  4. Snow White

The Resource WIP Thread 3

@megumi014 I think she looks really good, but if you don't mind me giving constructive criticism on two tiny things I've noticed? :) I think her eyes may be a little too low down her face, because most adult's eyes are set approximately on the half way line between their chin and the top of...
  5. Snow White

I love the kind of dark chocolate with a filling! I like mint ones, Mmmm :LZSyum: Look what...

I love the kind of dark chocolate with a filling! I like mint ones, Mmmm :LZSyum: Look what you've done, you've gone and set me off now! XD I probably shouldn't go around kissing chocolate though, people might think I've gone crazy :P (Well, crazier than normal :P)
  6. Snow White

*Haha* I'm pretty sure my true love is dark chocolate though XD

*Haha* I'm pretty sure my true love is dark chocolate though XD
  7. Snow White

I really need to stop being so lazy and finish some of this sprite art! XD

I really need to stop being so lazy and finish some of this sprite art! XD
  8. Snow White

Oh, and I remembered another Halloween song! After the ones we've already had, it comes out of...

Oh, and I remembered another Halloween song! After the ones we've already had, it comes out of nowhere XD Eh, who cares, it makes me happy! :D *sings along like a two year old* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP6wH-oaaFE
  9. Snow White

@[4574:@The Stranger] I'll have to look it up sometime :D And I know what you mean about...

@[4574:@The Stranger] I'll have to look it up sometime :D And I know what you mean about tailored public images, so it makes me happy when I see someone who keeps doing their own thing and doesn't care if it's currently "in" or "out" (Like Voltaire, who seems to be a perennial goth) It's nice...
  10. Snow White

And I hadn't heard the Tales from the Crypt song before, I like it! :D

And I hadn't heard the Tales from the Crypt song before, I like it! :D
  11. Snow White

@[4574:@The Stranger] I love a lot of Voltaire's songs, he doesn't worry about speaking his...

@[4574:@The Stranger] I love a lot of Voltaire's songs, he doesn't worry about speaking his mind, he basically sings what he wants to sing about at the time, and gets away with it because he's witty, and I respect that. :) (Plus, I agree with what he's saying a lot of the time XD) I know this is...
  12. Snow White

I do see that now we have two Marilyn Mansons and no Aurelio Voltaire, I need to fix this! :P...

I do see that now we have two Marilyn Mansons and no Aurelio Voltaire, I need to fix this! :P https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEU6RQNIwEM Does Day of the Dead stuff count? :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGGHGSPDhXU
  13. Snow White

@[4574:@The Stranger] I usually listen to the original movie versions of, well, most of the...

@[4574:@The Stranger] I usually listen to the original movie versions of, well, most of the songs from Nightmare before Christmas 'round Halloween :) (And the rest of the year, truthfully ;)) And the soundtrack to Hocus Pocus too :D I love the way Sarah sings that one :wub @[71939:@SpaceBot]...
  14. Snow White

@[129364:@DivideByZero] Not the Monster Mash? :P

@[129364:@DivideByZero] Not the Monster Mash? :P
  15. Snow White

I've got one which you may not have expected ;) (Motown Halloween :D)...

I've got one which you may not have expected ;) (Motown Halloween :D) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bprNRyiAF4U

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I don't know where to put my self in my demo credits like rly ? directed by aniaaous ? i didn't made a single pixel or code .-.
Making progress on the pathfinding plugin:

That's a 1000x1000 grid (i.e. a map with 1 million tiles), finding a walkable path in ~1ms. Still have lots more testing to do with more complicated maps, but I'd say that's a pretty good start :kaopride:
It's good to be back making First Impression videos.
That sigh when a roaming chicken blocks your move event :/
Poryg is still alive, just did somrthing else to kill the time he cannot be productive. Minecraft - 10 tips & tricks on improving your base defence against pvp.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
razluna