.//SnowAlias
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is anyone else having a lot of trouble downloading the MV trial?
    mjshi
    mjshi
    For me, it downloaded extremely slowly, but it did eventually download.
    Just a quick question for those moving onto MV. Are we able to use our VX and Ace resources (music, tilesets) legally in our MV commercial projects?
    Euphony
    Euphony
    That's not what he's asking. He's asking *legally*. As mlogan said, yes. When you purchase the maker, you're also purchasing the resources that come with it--you're free to use them in any RM program you own.
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    Yes, my comment was intended to be additional information on how to keep everything as it is in MV without having to go through the hassle of having all resources remade for the larger tilesize.
    Celianna
    Celianna
    Yes, as long as you own Ace, you can use its resources in any other maker which you also own.
    Twitter is actually more useful than I thought.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    Good. Good. Let the rage consume you. (after about a week using twitter, you will understand).
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    Watch out for SJWs, they are often as bad as the evils they fight.
    Does anyone know a cure for sleep? I'm trying to stay up and work, but it keeps getting to me. :( Send help!
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    I think you stole all my sleep. I laid down at 5am and just stared at the ceiling until I got back up.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Caffeine and plenty of it!
    Artificer
    Artificer
    Check your alimentary habits, that could have something to do with that
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly! Tonight will be the PREMIERE of Killer 7 for the first half of the stream, and at half-stream, we will switch to a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Watching the launch, I felt a sort of detached excitement. Usually I'd think something like this would be extremely exciting. I'm fascinated by space exploration and am a big Sci-Fi fan. I guess it's just current events.
What did everyone else think about it?
Doing ep 1 of my RPG!
For those still craving more Konosuba madness
I'm new here, any tips welcome

Hope you fun! :LZSgrin: :LZSkiss:
I set my goal to be finished with Knight Bewitched 2 by sometime in July. Based on my current work schedule and progress, I'm not sure that's going to happen, but by golly I'm gonna try!
I've completed and uploaded the Elemental Light Demo Edition!!!!
I'm so excited, I hope you enjoy it and I will appreciate any tips from you all!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hexedpalidin