.//SnowAlias
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is anyone else having a lot of trouble downloading the MV trial?
    mjshi
    mjshi
    For me, it downloaded extremely slowly, but it did eventually download.
    Just a quick question for those moving onto MV. Are we able to use our VX and Ace resources (music, tilesets) legally in our MV commercial projects?
    Euphony
    Euphony
    That's not what he's asking. He's asking *legally*. As mlogan said, yes. When you purchase the maker, you're also purchasing the resources that come with it--you're free to use them in any RM program you own.
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    Yes, my comment was intended to be additional information on how to keep everything as it is in MV without having to go through the hassle of having all resources remade for the larger tilesize.
    Celianna
    Celianna
    Yes, as long as you own Ace, you can use its resources in any other maker which you also own.
    Twitter is actually more useful than I thought.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    Good. Good. Let the rage consume you. (after about a week using twitter, you will understand).
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    Watch out for SJWs, they are often as bad as the evils they fight.
    Does anyone know a cure for sleep? I'm trying to stay up and work, but it keeps getting to me. :( Send help!
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    I think you stole all my sleep. I laid down at 5am and just stared at the ceiling until I got back up.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Caffeine and plenty of it!
    Artificer
    Artificer
    Check your alimentary habits, that could have something to do with that
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

1,Randomly generate events with planted spawner events(great flexibility for customization and auto-match player's level)
2,Randomly enter roguelike dungeon
3,Player can exit dungeon or back to town or choose to challenge BOSS at the end of each dungeon
4,Dungeon maps can be randomly generated by a third-party tool
Got locked out of the house yesterday... best friends who had the spare ghosted me. Locksmith had to literally drill thru the lock bc they couldn't pick it. Whole process took 4 hours and far too much money. And they have to come back next week bc they don't have the right cylinder, cause it's an old interlocking lock. I'm livid lol
 I’m probably going to regret this, but I need kobolds for my project and I’ve decided to sprite them myself. This is Attempt #1, front view only.

KoboldFront.gif
It's a shame that Selection Control will not be ported to MZ. I found a neat way of using it to enable ways for tanks to protect squishies. lol
Lately I have been taking a break from game and resource making so I won't get burnt out. But I am also interested in the Game Jams this site periodically holds. It'd be great if I knew when the next one, if any, is planned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xfromthe856