Snowlily
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi! I've been working on some character sprites for my pirate themed game.
    Still somewhat new to pixel art, so feedback or inputs would be appreciated ^^
    Quexp
    Quexp
    I'm wondering if there's enough visual separation between the witch's hair and arms but these are really cute. I especially love the variety in clothing/hairstyles and think they fit a pirate theme well. Nice job!
    Snowlily
    Snowlily
    Thank you all for the nice comments, it means a lot! The feedback was very helpful, I'll definitely be working a bit more on the lighting : )
    Reactions: Quexp
    Kes
    Kes
    If you post this in the Resource WIP thread here then you would get detailed feedback, much better than the short comments of Updates
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Profile Posts

currently listening to Driftwood Gaming streaming some MZ dev time and it's delightful! had no idea they were this entertaining, love it
In quarantine, will be tested soon. This year is really something... special.
I was at another orientation yesterday and I realized I'll be working with an old friend! We met at the local water park a few years back and it was so nice to see her again! We had a chat, and next week when I officially start, I'll see if maybe we can trade our Zoom IDs so we can talk!
I made some sideview closets for MV!
You can find them in my MV resource thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purboy