Last Activity:
Sep 24, 2018 at 11:06 PM
Birthday:
Sep 9, 1990 (Age: 28)

Share This Page

SOC

"God is my Judge", Male, 28, from KY, USA

Veteran

Genes load the gun. Lifestyle, diet and environment pulls the trigger. Sep 19, 2018 at 5:02 AM

SOC was last seen:
Sep 24, 2018 at 11:06 PM
    1. SOC
      SOC
      Genes load the gun. Lifestyle, diet and environment pulls the trigger.
      1. SpaceBot likes this.
    2. SOC
      SOC
      Judgment or judgement? Which way do you prefer to spell it? I always thought judgment was correct but apparently British prefer judgement!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. VioletSpark
        VioletSpark
        judgement. judgment. Hmm, spellcheck allows both. But I'd have to say I vote for judgement.
        Sep 17, 2018
      3. S.Court
        S.Court
        Honestly, the only place I saw "Judgment" is in Castlevania: Judgment lol
        Sep 17, 2018
      4. TheoAllen
        TheoAllen
        Judgement. As a non-native, it's easier to breakdown, Judge+ment. While I might be seeing Judgment as a different word.
        Sep 17, 2018
    3. SOC
      SOC
      Which RPG Maker RTP world map/field theme is your favorite? XPField 3 and 1 are amazing, and so is VX Ace's Field 4, XPField 3 wins for me.
      1. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Try pitch altering them. I've gotten some very interesting sounding tracks by changing the pitch of the RTP to 125 or 75.
        Sep 15, 2018
      2. SOC
        SOC
        Yeah I love doing that, too. The dungeon themes especially since XP are very good at 70 pitch. I use them a lot for my games.
        Sep 15, 2018
    4. SOC
      SOC
      Get rekt Monsanto, now let's stop Bayer.
      1. Golden Unicorn Gaming and Amarok like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Golden Unicorn Gaming
        Sep 9, 2018
        SOC likes this.
      4. SOC
        SOC
        @Golden Unicorn Gaming "First they create the problem, then they sell you the solution." Yeah I've heard about that. Thankfully kratom is getting more traction and funding for treating opioid addiction.
        Sep 9, 2018
        Golden Unicorn Gaming likes this.
      5. Golden Unicorn Gaming
        Sep 10, 2018
    5. SOC
      SOC
      Very powerful stuff:
      1. Sharm likes this.
      3. MushroomCake28
        MushroomCake28
        Well... it depends on your definition of "hack your brain".
        Sep 8, 2018
      4. Sharm
        Sharm
        Thanks for sharing this, I'll be passing it on to some people. Great stuff.
        Sep 8, 2018
      5. SOC
        SOC
        You're welcome, I started it at that point because it was a really important message I wanted more people to hear about, even if we're not all parents, we were all children of them. But the entire interview was great.
        Sep 8, 2018
    6. SOC
      SOC
      Wow I've never heard of this gem before, it looks great.
      1. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Only ever played Alundra 2 on the PS1, and thought it was kinda crap.
        Mar 13, 2018
      2. Vincent Chu
        Vincent Chu
        I normally avoid action games yet Alundra was one of the very few exceptions of action games I managed to complete. I don't remember much about it though. I didn't like the second one though due to the controls mainly due to being the sort of player that hates having to press forward/up to move the player in the direction they face.
        Mar 13, 2018
        starlight dream and The Stranger like this.
      3. SOC
        SOC
        Yeah, the moment I saw the character run animation in the second game I realized why this series died. But that first one looks incredible, Tales of Phantasia graphics and soundtrack make it really appealing to me.
        Mar 14, 2018
        The Stranger likes this.
    7. SOC
      SOC
      If you're standing on multiple tacks, just pulling one of them out isn't going to make you feel better. You gotta' take them all out.
      1. Sauteed_Onion likes this.
      2. Sauteed_Onion
        Sauteed_Onion
        I think this is fairly sound advice.
        Jan 27, 2018
    8. SOC
      SOC
      If there's a rock in your shoe, you can take a lot of medicine to make it stop hurting, or you can take off your shoe and dump out the rock.
      2. SOC
        SOC
        Research shows there's no evidence suggesting any upper limit of how long humans can live. The best bio hackers plan to live well past 180, some even say 900+. The act of living longer it self does nothing, it's what we do to our bodies is the problem. Environmental exposures are critical, so just don't live or work anywhere that's an issue, though that's becoming harder every day.
        Jan 22, 2018
        starlight dream likes this.
      3. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        Well, environmental factors will affect you given enough time. Even the simple ones such as being out in the sunlight. ;)
        Jan 22, 2018
      4. SOC
        SOC
        Yep! So as Dave Asprey says, “Biohacking is the art and science of changing the environment around you and inside you, so you have more control over your own biology." Control those environmental factors! And get plenty of sunlight without toxic sunscreen or blocking the healing UV-B from windows. :D
        Jan 22, 2018
        Matseb2611 likes this.
    9. SOC
      SOC
      Not playing FF14? don't know what you're missing. Phantom Train and KEFKA as bosses incoming:
      1. starlight dream and Tiamat-86 like this.
      2. Tiamat-86
        Tiamat-86
        cant wait
        Jan 20, 2018
      3. Traveling Bard
        Traveling Bard
        KEFKA?! *logs on*
        Jan 20, 2018
      4. taarna23
        taarna23
        I did enjoy that game... But I just don't have the funds to play a game that costs that much every month.
        Jan 20, 2018
        SOC likes this.
    10. SOC
      SOC
      You're practicing medicine that's over a century out of date. Fix the root causes of your problems instead of trying to suppress symptoms.
    11. SOC
      SOC
      I've been consuming well over 5 tablespoons of butter every single day for three years now. I dare you to ask me what my cholesterol is.
      2. SOC
        SOC
        There's two main types of LDL. Big fluffy particles and small dense particles. The big fluffy are great and really good for you, they're transporting the building block (cholesterol) for every single hormone in your body. This is why dietary cholesterol (like egg yolks and grassfed butter) are really good for you, not bad. Small dense particles are bad, but there for a reason.
        Jan 11, 2018
      3. SOC
        SOC
        The small dense particles are used by your body for blood clotting in your blood vessels. The reason they clot is to repair damage from inflammation inside your vessels, much like a scab on your skin. The inflammation is caused by a lot of things: mostly bad food like vegetable oils and industrialized seed oils. This is why fast food causes heart disease.
        Jan 11, 2018
      4. SOC
        SOC
        So, the more small dense particles you have, the more inflammation you have and the more your body is trying to repair it and heal it. Chronic long term inflammation is basically the root of all diseases, so you have to live proper lifestyles and eat the right foods to lower and control it.
        Jan 11, 2018
    12. SOC
      SOC
      T3 RT3 ratio is 12.1, borderline hypothyroidism, yet my MD refuses to check antibodies because I'm "normal" levels.I hate arrogant ignorance
      1. Sauteed_Onion likes this.
      3. Leanne
        Leanne
        You should've told the doc: "I know my rights, Misturrrr/Missss!" =A= Here at Philippines, patients have the right to: 1.)Medical Treatment 2.)Information 3.)Choices 4.)Privacy/Confidentiality 5.)Complaint 6.)Health Education
        Jan 10, 2018
        SOC likes this.
      4. Leanne
        Leanne
        Choices - Here comes your statement. It is your right to have your antibodies checked. Even though the MD's against it, if it's your will, you're allowed to take it. Also, you're still the customer. You pay the MD, therefore, you have the right to do what you want to be done. MD's role is to guide you and give you proper advice.
        Jan 10, 2018
        SOC likes this.
      5. Leanne
        Leanne
        Also, MD's attitude doesn't depend on their title as MD/their 10Yrs study of Med (4Yrs Pre-Med Course + 6Yrs Med w/c resulting to general practitioner/family doctor + 1-2Yrs for Specialization like OB, Pedia, ENT, Optha, Cardio, "Internal Medicine" + 1-2Yrs to be a Surgeon, main Reason why most surgeons are old) It depends on them being a human. There are still those who cares & have compassion. ^u^
        Jan 10, 2018
        SOC likes this.
    13. SOC
      SOC
      Map making used to be my weak point, now it's story/plot writing. I can't seem to make anything happen even when I focus on it.
      1. Guiguimu likes this.
      3. Guiguimu
        Guiguimu
        I started to work on the world, on the environment, on the characters, then on the plot of the game. Things started to fall into place, others changed. But everything worked together. Sometimes we have to take a step back, to take one step forward.
        Jan 6, 2018
        SOC and Jeremy like this.
      4. Llareian
        Llareian
        I recommend watching (novel) writing vlogs if you're having trouble with plot or motivation. Most of the concepts transfer really well. I really like Vivian Reis, Jenna Moreci, and Ellen Brock.
        Jan 6, 2018
        SOC likes this.
      5. SOC
        SOC
        Jan 6, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 9, 1990 (Age: 28)
    About Me:
    FF Dimensions is now my favorite game of all time.
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Old English medieval, fantasy, knights, saving princesses, cliché stories, castles, ect.

Interact

Content:

Signature

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Good models last until the next generation. Good sprites last forever."