SOC
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If the VisuStella videos are using the MZ RTP tilesets... I'm really disappointed. MV's look so much better. I hope it's easy to convert MV tiles to MZ.
    SOC
    SOC
    Here is the first plugin video for VisuStella, the town/inside tilesets just have a much different style and color palette than MV and I don't like them nearly as much. Hopefully you're right Shad, that would save a lot of time. Ksi, I actually love VX Ace/MV's RTP, I feel like they're the best in the series.
    FirozKhan
    FirozKhan
    Thanks SOC, it seems cool, but about tilesets, umm..
    Anyway, is there video showing it's battle features, I didn't see any that's why.
    Thanks in advance...
    SOC
    SOC
    They posted Battle Core yesterday, check their channel!
    I may have missed this, but does RMMZ use the same facesheets as RMMV? I much prefer MV's generator style over MZ's, so would it be as easy as importing my facesheets from MV to MZ for full compatibility or would resizing be necessary?
    ScorchedGround
    ScorchedGround
    MV and MZ are very similar in their formatting.
    I do believe that things like tilesets, icons and facesheets are the same dimensions.

With that, it should be possible to import many MV resources to MZ and vice versa.
    MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    @SOC Please avoid using profile posts to ask support questions. You can create a thread for that. Thank you.
    SOC
    SOC
    Sorry, since the MZ preview threads were closed I wasn't sure if this question was appropriate enough to create a new thread or not
    "Some people learn because they want to. Others learn because they have to." - Alia Almoyad, The Truth About Cancer - Journey Through Asia
    SOC
    SOC
    "If you're not told how to heal your self at an early age, how are you going to do it? And that's why you become fearful, because you never learned. You were never told that you have control. You have to change what you're doing, because what you've been doing has not been working. And that needs a mindset shift, a paradigm shift... I learned because I have to."
    "There's one diet we know that doesn't work for anyone, and that's the standard American diet."
    SOC
    SOC
    Actually I think all sugar is more addictive than cocaine, not just artificial sweeteners. But yes, the fake sugar is even more damaging and bad for you than normal sugar. It's all by design, of course. First they create the problem, then they sell you the solution.
    SpaceBot
    SpaceBot
    I'm from about as south as you can get and we never ate much fried food. Sweet tea is big there. Seems like this is mostly directed towards fast food, then I agree somewhat but where I grew up there's more mexican food than anything.
    SpaceBot
    SpaceBot
    Then again, I didn't grow up as a standard american lol
    "You can become elder without becoming older."
    Reactions: Finnuval
    Sharm
    Sharm
    In psychology there's something called the Dunning-Kruger effect. Basically, there's a human tendency to overestimate our knowledge about something, to think you've almost hit mastery of a subject when you're only almost at minimally competent. After that there is a huge drop in estimation, when you realize you know almost nothing. A true master knows there is always more to learn.
    Kes
    Kes
    There are also innumerable cases of people who appear fit and healthy, take adequate exercise, eat well, don't smoke, don't drink, yet die of a heart attack in their 40s or 50s. Congenital conditions cannot be so easily dismissed - unless someone is deliberately trying to ignore the evidence.
    Reactions: Sharm
    SOC
    SOC
    Sorry there's just so much misinformation here that I can't be bothered to read it all and dismantle it individually. In short, you have control, take control, and make your health as good as you can. Address limiting beliefs, address root cause, address all traumas, address toxicity, address EMFs, and soar high. Don't let ego control you.
    Really disappointed in FFXIV's Blue Mage design. :(
    samkfj
    samkfj
    I get what you mean... to be honest--I kinda like how it functions, but the inability to be useful at first is very limiting.

Also kinda sucks that they introduce it after I decided to never play it again.
    That wonderful feeling when you see some amazing resources on the forums that fill you with new inspiration to keep working on your game.
    Judgment or judgement? Which way do you prefer to spell it? I always thought judgment was correct but apparently British prefer judgement!
    VioletSpark
    VioletSpark
    judgement. judgment. Hmm, spellcheck allows both. But I'd have to say I vote for judgement.
    S.Court
    S.Court
    Honestly, the only place I saw "Judgment" is in Castlevania: Judgment lol
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    Judgement. As a non-native, it's easier to breakdown, Judge+ment. While I might be seeing Judgment as a different word.
    Which RPG Maker RTP world map/field theme is your favorite? XPField 3 and 1 are amazing, and so is VX Ace's Field 4, XPField 3 wins for me.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Try pitch altering them. I've gotten some very interesting sounding tracks by changing the pitch of the RTP to 125 or 75.
    SOC
    SOC
    Yeah I love doing that, too. The dungeon themes especially since XP are very good at 70 pitch. I use them a lot for my games.
    Get rekt Monsanto, now let's stop Bayer.
    Reactions: Sharm
    MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    Well... it depends on your definition of "hack your brain".
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Thanks for sharing this, I'll be passing it on to some people. Great stuff.
    SOC
    SOC
    You're welcome, I started it at that point because it was a really important message I wanted more people to hear about, even if we're not all parents, we were all children of them. But the entire interview was great.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Only ever played Alundra 2 on the PS1, and thought it was kinda crap.
    Vincent Chu
    Vincent Chu
    I normally avoid action games yet Alundra was one of the very few exceptions of action games I managed to complete. I don't remember much about it though. I didn't like the second one though due to the controls mainly due to being the sort of player that hates having to press forward/up to move the player in the direction they face.
    SOC
    SOC
    Yeah, the moment I saw the character run animation in the second game I realized why this series died. But that first one looks incredible, Tales of Phantasia graphics and soundtrack make it really appealing to me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

thats it, i 've had it, I will NOT promote my game as a "retro RPG" when its done, i have in the past but it is literally the first thing on every rpg maker game description to the point that you'd think the sales pitch came with the RTP. I refuse to use that angle.
My memory is embellishing the quality of NES era game assets :/ .... I need to stop comparing my work to somthing that was groundbreaking decades ago. Especially since its not as good as I seem to keep remembering it to be.
I finally found something that pleased me to organize my tasks. :)
I am thinking about redoing my portfolio video...
Degica has great discounts now on Steam too. MV & MV DLCs, VX Ace & VX Ace DLCs, and some DLC for MZ with a 10% discount. So if you are missing something, you can catch up now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spoonmaster12