SOC
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've been consuming well over 5 tablespoons of butter every single day for three years now. I dare you to ask me what my cholesterol is.
    SOC
    SOC
    There's two main types of LDL. Big fluffy particles and small dense particles. The big fluffy are great and really good for you, they're transporting the building block (cholesterol) for every single hormone in your body. This is why dietary cholesterol (like egg yolks and grassfed butter) are really good for you, not bad. Small dense particles are bad, but there for a reason.
    SOC
    SOC
    The small dense particles are used by your body for blood clotting in your blood vessels. The reason they clot is to repair damage from inflammation inside your vessels, much like a scab on your skin. The inflammation is caused by a lot of things: mostly bad food like vegetable oils and industrialized seed oils. This is why fast food causes heart disease.
    SOC
    SOC
    So, the more small dense particles you have, the more inflammation you have and the more your body is trying to repair it and heal it. Chronic long term inflammation is basically the root of all diseases, so you have to live proper lifestyles and eat the right foods to lower and control it.
    T3 RT3 ratio is 12.1, borderline hypothyroidism, yet my MD refuses to check antibodies because I'm "normal" levels.I hate arrogant ignorance
    Reactions: Sauteed_Onion
    Leanne
    Leanne
    You should've told the doc: "I know my rights, Misturrrr/Missss!" =A= Here at Philippines, patients have the right to: 1.)Medical Treatment 2.)Information 3.)Choices 4.)Privacy/Confidentiality 5.)Complaint 6.)Health Education
    Reactions: SOC
    Leanne
    Leanne
    Choices - Here comes your statement. It is your right to have your antibodies checked. Even though the MD's against it, if it's your will, you're allowed to take it. Also, you're still the customer. You pay the MD, therefore, you have the right to do what you want to be done. MD's role is to guide you and give you proper advice.
    Leanne
    Leanne
    Also, MD's attitude doesn't depend on their title as MD/their 10Yrs study of Med (4Yrs Pre-Med Course + 6Yrs Med w/c resulting to general practitioner/family doctor + 1-2Yrs for Specialization like OB, Pedia, ENT, Optha, Cardio, "Internal Medicine" + 1-2Yrs to be a Surgeon, main Reason why most surgeons are old) It depends on them being a human. There are still those who cares & have compassion. ^u^
    Map making used to be my weak point, now it's story/plot writing. I can't seem to make anything happen even when I focus on it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Update on my experiment with uploading my Android games to the Amazon app store: made about $45 in 2 months, but 0 sales for the past 3 weeks. Not sure its worth the effort.
Kid : "MOOOMM! My poop is bloody red!" Me, an intellectual : "There's worm parasite inside your body. You gonna die soon."
Caught a guy trying to break into our house today. Appearantly he intended to burgle our neighbor (a 94yo widow) but picked the wrong house. Faced with two angry males he was quick to give up without a fight...
I just joined the club of nerds making their own Excel-Sheets to calculate HP / MP / EXP.. parameter curves
Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raydarui