Recent content by SOC

1. SOC

Game & Map Screenshots 11

Just a good old fashioned NPC house I made. I think there's beauty in simplicity, however I feel like I could work a bit more on the lighting.
  2. SOC

Game & Map Screenshots 11

I love RTP.
  3. SOC

I was the biggest hater of FF13 you could imagine when it was announced and released. I finally...

I was the biggest hater of FF13 you could imagine when it was announced and released. I finally gave it a fair shot in 2014 and ended up really loving it, too. It's far from the best FF, but it's still a good FF and better than some others.
  4. SOC

I like inns. It provides a mental break and "safe space" for players to know this is their next...

I like inns. It provides a mental break and "safe space" for players to know this is their next hub, particularly if the surrounding enemies are difficult and you need to level some.
  5. SOC

Just make. So long as you're constantly making, those ideas and skills will slowly become real.

Just make. So long as you're constantly making, those ideas and skills will slowly become real.
  6. SOC

New Release: Classic Heroes

These are awesome.
  7. SOC

Ellye's ATB (also includes CTB option)

I use Rocketmancer's Prettier Gauges plugin with this.
  8. SOC

A legit chiro can help with that a lot. In fact, I'm gonna' see mine today!

A legit chiro can help with that a lot. In fact, I'm gonna' see mine today!
  9. SOC

Unfortunately, this sometimes leads me to have a lot of pressure that I'm not allowed to make...

Unfortunately, this sometimes leads me to have a lot of pressure that I'm not allowed to make the same amateur mistakes the writers of old did. As if I'm expected to have all the wisdom and experience of them right now even though I'm much younger and simply don't have it. :( But I think fear of...
  10. SOC

Game & Map Screenshots 10

On to the residential area! I think the different style roofs may make me need to replace those houses with the standard MV ones, but they're just too pretty not to use.
  11. SOC

Decided to work on the inside of my new chapel. The first version felt really off, but I transformed it to better match the outside structure.
  12. SOC

"If you're not told how to heal your self at an early age, how are you going to do it? And...

"If you're not told how to heal your self at an early age, how are you going to do it? And that's why you become fearful, because you never learned. You were never told that you have control. You have to change what you're doing, because what you've been doing has not been working. And that...
  13. SOC

"Some people learn because they want to. Others learn because they have to." - Alia Almoyad, The...

"Some people learn because they want to. Others learn because they have to." - Alia Almoyad, The Truth About Cancer - Journey Through Asia
  14. SOC

I've been working on a church/chapel map, using an amazing prebuilt tileset from Haydeos. I couldn't really think of any decent ways to use the bottom half of the map, and I was struggling to fit any more custom tilesets for this map in, so I decided to cut it out and I think it looks a lot better.
  15. SOC

Actually I think all sugar is more addictive than cocaine, not just artificial sweeteners. But...

Actually I think all sugar is more addictive than cocaine, not just artificial sweeteners. But yes, the fake sugar is even more damaging and bad for you than normal sugar. It's all by design, of course. First they create the problem, then they sell you the solution.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Seems like people have stopped looking both ways before crossing the road nowadays. Blindly walking out into a into a road only ends in disaster.
Just finished planning out the skeleton of the main quest line of my new game. I'm so excited for it!
Integrating Jason Perry's japan tile set while listening to Murray Atkinson's Heaven and Earth background music.
I forgot I had an account on rpgmakercentral lol
"What do you think the best place to visit on this cold days?" "Hell..."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yellowsonicboom64