Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am wondering why RPG Maker using font files for fonts and not image file for fonts, but I was too afraid to ask.
    DarknessFalls
    DarknessFalls
    Because this version uses a suedo web browser and all web browsers use don't files. It's also easier to read a font file
    sokita
    Ah okay, thanks so much, DarknessFalls.
    Where you can find script calls list for XP that similar to script calls list for VX Ace here?
    Shaz
    Shaz
    A good starting point would be posting in the Script Requests forum rather than the status feed.
    So, what you need to make your RPG Maker game not hated by majority?
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    Custom resources, if you're going to go commercial, don't use RTP. The rest, such as writing or gameplay, is pretty subjective.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    This really deserves its own topic on the forum, so please go ahead and start it there (General Discussion would be a good place).

I'm sure you will get a LOT of feedback. Some of it will be accurate :)
    Is RPG Maker Games still hated?
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    As Sturgeons Law points out: 90% of everything is crap.

To be fair though, I don't think RPG Maker is nearly as hated as Unity at times(and rightfully so), but it does get it's fair share of flak.
    sokita
    And now with MV, it will be more hated or just the same. Since many people done the PO and going to work around with thei new toy started 23rd this month.
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    The App Store will be flooded with ****ty rpg maker games. I can almost hear the hate were gonna get.
    How many frames needed to make a full rotation of 3D object to 2D object?
    cabfe
    cabfe
    It all depends on how many frames per second you're rendering your animation. How smooth & fast do you want it?
    Kes
    Kes
    @sokita

Status updates is not the place for that sort of question. Please make a thread in the forums where there can be a proper. detailed discussion of it.

thank you
    Wondering how to create timed bomb event for my game...
    TalalAlgreby
    TalalAlgreby
    If you need help post this question in the Support section for the respective engine you are using!
    This is ridiculous! I still not sure how to balancing monster status and equip price?!
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    You measure it with the equipment you expect the player to have at the time of encountering it. You can then work a bit backwards and use older equipment as well, in case the player didn't buy it, or newer purchased equipment. I use the method as a means of setting proper Attack and Defense values of monsters.
    sokita
    I did, palladinthug, using excel. I think I need other to playtest this too.
    sokita
    Hmm, OK. Thanks, mates!
    Should I re-install my RPGMaker VX Ace?
     Nova
     Nova
    How would we know if we don't even know why you would?
    Korimax
    Korimax
    I dunno why you would... but do it if for whatever the reason you feel the need?
    VideoWizard
    VideoWizard
    If it worked the first time, why do it again? What happens if it doesn't work again when you do so?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was today years old when I realized I could choose where to put choices in VNMaker. Oi.
What if I start to make final boss first then crawl down from there to make lesser bosses
i don't even know why i bother. Trying to to a simple candle light to flicker. Hour later no progress.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
choibento