Recent content by sokita

1. Ah okay, thanks so much, DarknessFalls.

Ah okay, thanks so much, DarknessFalls.
  2. I am wondering why RPG Maker using font files for fonts and not image file for fonts, but I was...

I am wondering why RPG Maker using font files for fonts and not image file for fonts, but I was too afraid to ask.
  3. What's the WORST advice you can give as a game developer?

I would say to them, "Graphics is more than anything. If your game has excellent graphics, you are safe." 
  4. CC's Christmas Key Giveaway!

Thanks a lot Crazy Crab and Jwideman! This is truly wonderful year end! 
  5. CC's Christmas Key Giveaway!

Umm, may I take Coin Crypt too? It looks enjoyable on steam.
  6. CC's Christmas Key Giveaway!

May I take Mount & Blade?
  7. Characterizations

Depends on your game design. If your party will consist of people from various regions, and NPC will give different reaction if talking to his/her fellow from same region, it is not too much, IMO.
  8. Characterizations

Every Nationality can have leader, guardian, knight, normal people, etc. Umm, for RPG Maker, Nationality can be interpreted as special feature for every character.
  9. dialog based on affection or just random dialog

dialog based on affection or just random dialog
  10. Is it possible for Mv to read save file from VXA?

Is it possible for Mv to read save file from VXA?
  11. Yeah, who want to play a games that you play as waitress and must serve them quick. If you are...

Yeah, who want to play a games that you play as waitress and must serve them quick. If you are not fast enough, they will blame you and leave.
  12. why or how did you get in to RPG maker

Oh my, you all have cool story about first time meet RPG Maker. Mine story was started from my friend given his game made with RMVXA and has mapping error. He never fix that error so I took initiative to fix that myself. I ended up on me learning to make a game and forget to fix that mapping...
  13. Castle of Benevolence

I feels so small seeing you guys works. 
  14. The engine's(MV) worth

Many people got their game into Steam with VXA, ranged free-$5 with many positive review (and some has very negative review). Everyone on Steam that give review at the store page must bought the game first (assuming the normal condition without developer giving away the keys). With MV, you got...
  15. Castle of Benevolence

Ok, I am new member. Where I can post my creation and gain points?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Pretend you were telling, reading, or listening to a very serious, slightly scary story about witches. Would a witch doing the stereotypical flying on a broomstick thing ruin the mood?
Yeseylon wrote on CrowStorm's profile.
All Hail Storm Crow, the Blue Eyes White Dragon of MtG!
I love these real life Oblivion videos:
I'm playing DQ:XI DE in 2d mode with the synthesized soundtrack, the only way a RPGMAKER creator should play it. :D
:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmicycle