Recent content by SolemnDream

1. SolemnDream

Requesting a Tool to Generate Pokémon Stats ("Params") for Classes.json

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon_by_base_stats_(Generation_VII-present)
  2. SolemnDream

Skip Skill Type menus and just go straight to showing Skills

[Sorry, wrong thread. I was sending a link to another person...]
  3. SolemnDream

I am pretty satisfied with Gen VI; but for the sake of what other people might want, I don't suppose we can do the 'mons after Gen VI, could we? I don't have a CSV for that. If you're not up for it, we can be done with this little project. :)
  4. SolemnDream

By "this", do you mean the tool you made or the Pokémon engine your data is going into that I am working on?
  5. SolemnDream

Whoo! That's 428,274 values I would have had to do by hand-- not even counting Max MP and Luck-- if you hadn't swooped in and saved the day. Thank you so much! <3 I think we're done with the json. :D
  6. SolemnDream

Max MP and minimum Luck (which is 1). That's the only change. Thanks! :D
  7. SolemnDream

Any updates on the Classes.json? Only reason I'm asking is because I previously missed when you said you did work, so maybe I missed it again. :P
  8. SolemnDream

Those are not what I asked for. Yanfly's Main Menu Manager and Hime's Menu Commands are not what I was looking for. I am talking about skipping the Skill "folder" when in battle and just showing the skills. And anywhere out of battle where it forces you to go through the Skill "folder" to access...
  9. SolemnDream

It looks like the file functions and the stats are right! Alright, so it looks like we have a couple other things to take care of. I wanted to make all Max MP 9999 and it isn't that for earlier levels. I wanted to make all Luck 1. Those are nitpicky, but I like consistency. Helps me solve...
  10. SolemnDream

Did what work? The .json? I didn't think you were done. Should there be a value called...

Did what work? The .json? I didn't think you were done. Should there be a value called "pokemon_id"? Because there is one...
  11. SolemnDream

Can I have a plugin that skips the Skill Type tree both in battle and out of battle? So instead of it showing "Attack, White Magic, Black Magic, Guard, Items" and having to select "White Magic" before I could choose the White Magic type skills "Cure" and "Esuna", it would just show Attack, Cure...
  12. SolemnDream

I'll cross check various stats from a variety of IDs and if it looks like the ones I check are...

I'll cross check various stats from a variety of IDs and if it looks like the ones I check are all good, then we'll be good to go!
  13. SolemnDream

So I am a little confused, and I don't know if you understood what I was saying; but I'll clarify the best I can just in case there was a misunderstanding. Those stats you listed are called "base stats", but they are not the final stats used. They are just used to calculate the actual stats...
  14. SolemnDream

Alright, so here is a screenshot of what we will be converting this to. The value for "base_stat" is all we care about: We just do the calculation for each level (rounding down to the nearest integer).
  15. SolemnDream

Yeah, it looked fairly easy for somebody to do with Notepad++ or something once you got all the stats calculated. Though I don't personally know how to RegEx or do other complicated things.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

illuminatigirl.png
Illuminati may be just a cover-up for the actual secret society of Illuminaughty. :kaojoy:
Got distracted... again. So now I'm on project.... 5? 6? I can't even remember off the top of my head how many plugins I have in the works. Though I blame the latest two on a coding youtuber I watch occasionally. He codes in C++ but walks through the process well enough that it inspires me to do similar things for JS plugins. So... blame him for my lack of activity. lol
It's my birthday today! Mom and I went to my favorite Japanese restaurant for lunch and they gave me a Japanese dessert as a birthday surprise. Their salad is SO GOOD. Now we're back home chilling!
Game Theory is great to practice and all... but it is zero substitute for playtesting a game and saying, "Am I having fun?".
Orbiting the cactus
unborn180.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fercha-AT