Solistra
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So... MV means that we have 53-bit integers, inaccurate math, prototypical inheritance, and nonsensical type coercion. I take back what I said before: I'm leaving entirely.
    Not that I've ever been extremely active, but it's worth mentioning that I'm leaving the community for a while.
    Another Fen
    Another Fen
    It might have been added to prevent an empty autorun event to freeze the entire game instead of just blocking the player (at least if empty events weren't ignored anyway).

Either way, thanks for sharing. :)
    ♥SOURCE♥
    ♥SOURCE♥
    Empty Autorun events won't freeze the game using the fix either. :)
    Another Fen
    Another Fen
    Indeed, doesn't... Seems I forgot a detail here.

Well, then I really have no clue... ^^
    Just officially released what may be one of my last public scripts. I hope it proves useful once the topic has been approved.
    Solistra
    Solistra
    Not too many, no -- I've found that most of what I'm writing these days doesn't really apply to the more general community. If I write something really, genuinely useful, I'll release it.
    Zeriab
    Zeriab
    It's a sad day T_T
    PK8
    PK8
    ;___;
    As some may have noticed, I may or may not be rejoining the community -- time will tell.
    Solistra
    Solistra
    Honestly, I just get frustrated dealing with people sometimes. Introverted, much?

Yes.
    Venka
    Venka
    I always learned a lot from your posts. Sometimes it'd take a while to sink through my thick skull ;)
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    I know right. I sometimes also kind of introvert due to the same reasons. Well, suit yourself, Solistra.
    I'm a little too good at unintentionally derailing threads, apparently.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    You and I could start a club on doing that... Are you also really good at making people angry? My club has an opening for that too.
    Solistra
    Solistra
    I would be if I said everything I wanted to, certainly.
    Starting serious work on a cross-platform RGSSx script editor. This should be entertaining.
    Now working on substantially updating the SES Console again, along with a number of other SES scripts. A bit tiring, honestly.
    Ugly hacks posted as solutions are only palliative; they actually solve little in the long run.
    Updating the SES Console substantially, including a package of default macros. Any common play-testing tasks anyone would like to see included?
    I wonder -- considering my love of open-source, would anyone care about open documentation of an avant-garde game design?
    VoxPopuli
    VoxPopuli
    Victorian expressionism, both theme and design sound quite interesting. I hope you follow through on the exercise you propose!
    Solistra
    Solistra
    Following through is always the hard part.
    Weem
    Weem
    zomg Sol?
    Well, finally released the Lexicon in-game source browser here. Only took me a few weeks to remember to do that.
    I haven't shared any of my writing in quite a while -- maybe it's time. I don't know.
    That Bread
    That Bread
    It's time.
    Korimax
    Korimax
    The time, is at hand.
    Solistra
    Solistra
    Good thing I just created the topic, then.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My first game is going to have the main character more or less create monsters as his party members.

Thanks to the plugin creators still producing content for MV, I might be able to give each of the monster members a personalized range of tactics during combat. I liked how the devs made it like that in FF6.
Stream will be live shortly! Tonight will be the PREMIERE of Killer 7 for the first half of the stream, and at half-stream, we will switch to a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Watching the launch, I felt a sort of detached excitement. Usually I'd think something like this would be extremely exciting. I'm fascinated by space exploration and am a big Sci-Fi fan. I guess it's just current events.
What did everyone else think about it?
Doing ep 1 of my RPG!
For those still craving more Konosuba madness
I'm new here, any tips welcome

Hope you fun! :LZSgrin: :LZSkiss:
I set my goal to be finished with Knight Bewitched 2 by sometime in July. Based on my current work schedule and progress, I'm not sure that's going to happen, but by golly I'm gonna try!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member