Solo
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• If anyone here believes in the power of prayer, heed: My mother went to the hospital this morning very sick and with 220/90 blood pressure. Even just your positive thoughts directed toward her will help. Her name is Gloria Zink. Thank you.
    I got burned and now I'm on a crusade. It doesn't matter what anyone says; I'm proud of what I accomplished because I put 110% of my heart and soul in it. No regrets.
    Solo
    Solo
    Huzzah!!
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    Mayo seems to ease the burn, unless it's not a literal burn in which case sarcasm upon the burn offenders usually dulls the pain.
    Solo
    Solo
    Thank you, I will remember that! ^_^
    Listening to "Maid with the Flaxen Hair" by Richard Stoltzman (composer: Claude Debussy). Light, airy, divine! ^_^
    Arin
    Arin
    Also Sample music on every Windows 7 Computer. :D
    Solo
    Solo
    Right, well, that's how I discovered it! :p
    Fast approaching completion of my game's website. The day is coming... seven years in the making!
    Reynard Frost
    Reynard Frost
    You should fire your web designer. They're terrible at meeting deadlines.
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    I have a feeling he did it.... Solo... *badumptsh*
    Solo
    Solo
    Oh, no no, the website hasn't taken seven years! I meant my game. Sorry about that! ^_^;
    Not a whole lot of people online now, huh? That's the smallest user list I've seen yet.
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    and not much activity too... I was out for about 3 hours and the only thing that changed was two status updates... maybe because it's the start days of November?
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    no its cause all the halloween parties ppl are hung over from
    Making my game's OFFICIAL SITE (lololol business-speak). It was frustrating at first, but now I'm getting the hang of it and it's actually... kinda fun. :)
    Uploading the trial version of my game to MediaFire. Is it normal for the process to be this PAINFULLY SLOW?
    Archeia
    Archeia
    Dropbox has bandwith limit though.
    Arin
    Arin
    Oh? Never knew about that...

but it really is more convenient to do it on your own time, rather than something could potentially be down for maintenance or not work, causing you to crash, or something.
    Solo
    Solo
    Thanks for the warning, Archeia (and thanks for your advice too Arin-Senpai). It's 57% finished now, so I might as well wait it out...
    Things are looking up! Hopefully I will have at least the trial version of my game available soon.
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    can't wait to see it!
    Solo
    Solo
    You have warmed my heart. ^_^
    I want to release my game so bad, but I have not yet heard back from the lawyer regarding copyrights/trademarks. It's been so long that I'm wondering if she hasn't just dropped me without saying anything. She no longer responds to my e-mails or my dad's texts/calls. I'm thinking of taking matters into my own hands. I made an account on the eCO website months ago, but wasn't sure what to do. I'm thinking of taking the bull by the horns and going back there...
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    Find a new lawyer.
    Solo
    Solo
    Thanks, but at this point I'm thinking it might be better if I just do it myself... if I knew how...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

2 days ago someone tried to convert me to Islam. Today youtube tried to convert me to Catholicism. The only thing left would be to meet sone Jehova's witnesses.
I just successfully tested changing music by region, and changing it between continents on the world map after getting on/off the airship. I had to override the default audio transitions with eventing to make it change smoothly but it worked.
Stream will be going live shortly with some more Witcher 3, then we will switch to another game! Feel free to drop by~
Finally scripting out the story after WAYYYYY too long of having 0 idea of how to approach said scripting.
2020 has started off pretty stressful for me, but no need to fear. I have my mood fixer:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmeeDucks