SomaelCK
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• A new Monster Hunter is just announced! It'll be the bane of my development schedules and plans...
    Seriel
    Seriel
    What? New Monster Hunter?!
    SomaelCK
    SomaelCK
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    ......man.....ANOTHER one?!?!?!?!.......I'd like to see them ditch the prehistoric environments a little atleast. Maybe make an area that looks like an ancient civilization infested with monsters and has some plot relivence (I know MH isint so much about story...its a boss rush basically ....but still, would like to see something like this. )
    RPG Maker 2003 is now on sale??? OMG! I have been living under the rock for far too long!!!
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    actually, i think thats over now....at least I thought so.
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    I think he means that they are selling it, as they previously were not (for English users). Could be wrong though.
    SomaelCK
    SomaelCK
    Bloodmorph is correct! I meant that :)
    Everybody is excited about UE4 becoming free and I'm sitting here, waiting for the next RPG Maker.
    AceOfAces_Mod
    AceOfAces_Mod
    Plus they have fewer than Unity.
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    @ksjp, if they are willing to pay a good amount of assets they would be looking to build a team, so they could make their own anyways. Just gotta pay the workers, or even if they do it free, even better!
    Hudell
    Hudell
    Unity is still a much better option for indies anyway.
    SomaelCK
    SomaelCK
    Fired up for the next step now :>
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Bought it a while ago on steam, plan to check it out soon. Got a feedback page on here for when I get that far?
    Finally cave in and bought DSPlus. Enjoying it :D
    TheBrogrammer
    TheBrogrammer
    Absolutely fantastic pack. Really wish this community made more resources for it though...
    Susan
    Susan
    There are quite a few available to Member+.
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    @TheBrogammer: As Susan says, there are resources made for DS(+) every month for Member+. Also, "the community" isn't allowed to share their edits of commercial packs freely in the forums and so they share them in M+.
    So no promotion/discount around this Halloween for RM packs?
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    I don't see how getting a resource pack on steam would not allow you to use it on the other softwares, resource packs are files you put into your projects by yourself.
    Kes
    Kes
    @hyde - the point is that if you don't have the Steam RM, you cannot buy RM packs from them.
    Kes
    Kes
    That's not very clear, you need the Steam version of Ace or XP before you can buy packs.
    Just a few day after releasing my first commercial game on steam and I got "RM games are bad" flames a lot on discussion forum. I wonder how other devs handle this pointless trolls.
    esby
    esby
    i find murder helps
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Wait...you released a game on steam? How did I miss someone in the community releasing a game?
    Warpmind
    Warpmind
    Them Steam releases can be wily and unannounced, y'know. ;)
    I guess hates and flames are unavoidable for a commercial RPG Maker game.
    Vance Raehart
    Vance Raehart
    put your ass out, get ready for a spanking. that is the law of internet~ the amazing atheist
    SomaelCK
    SomaelCK
    Yes, I took it that way. Done a commercial game and that's something at the very least.
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    You'll always get haters no matter what you create. Just stay strong and be proud of your creation. Besides, you don't know, your game might not receive as much hate as other commercial RM games. If you've given it a lot of attention, have faith that it will do well.
    Oh my! Luna Engine is released just after I wrapped up my game. Well, I will use that one in reboot of project VSI. That Engine looks smashing :D
    Achievement Unlocked : Successfully finished a commercial project. Wrapped and all ready to go! :D
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    Good luck : D ! this is a big achievement!
    JacobM
    JacobM
    nice! I hope your sales are phenomenal!
    SomaelCK
    SomaelCK
    Even if the sales are pretty normal, I would be happy. Everything went better than expected :3
    If you have a 3DS, or a DS, I really recommend to check out Etria Odyssey! The game put the typical Front-View turn-based battle system into a new level! Could be very useful inspiration for those who want to make exciting FV-BS in their RPG. Love it even better thant SMT IV now :)
    Omega Weapon
    Omega Weapon
    I played it, it's not for those who expect an easy game. Good luck with managing your inventory, HP and TP.
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    I've got melinneum girl. It's really fun =D
    wildwes
    wildwes
    I've been playing nothing but Etrian Odyssey 2 3 and 4 for the past few months now... and believe me, they are great, though not exactly for the faint of heart. 2 (and the original, apparently) are particularly difficult imo. But they're that fun kind of difficult! At least they are until you get ambushed by Venomflies... or Muskoids... oh god, Muskoids...
    Is there any script that I could use for commercial game, which allows me to change the enemy battler's graphic during the battle? Any help?
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    No support questions in the profile feeds, please. Feel free to make a thread, however. :)

Also, consider looking into an eventing solution - such as Enemy Transform command which will allow you to change the graphic/skills, but keep the MP/HP.
    Private demo for the game is done, and now under the testing process, wanna try before public release ?
    That Bread
    That Bread
    Great to hear! It's always good to see someone near completion with their game. Congratulations!
    SomaelCK
    SomaelCK
    Not really. The release date is still far away. Around October.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

grief... lol... I keep seeing request for MZ versions of MV plugins. this is why I haven't moved over and just MZ for my MV project.
Egg-sitting minigame is coming along nicely. Are you a bad enough dino to keep all these raptor eggs warm?

I forgot to post the animated version of the previous map I was working on. I'm still arguing with myself on if I like the stark blue ground better than the undergrowth ground used on the waterfall map. Hmm...
now that fmod is free for indie(<200k revenue), it would be interesting to see someone add fmod support for rpg maker
Can't say I can't promise progress on a project just yet. But I can say I had fun databasing tonight. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sulthorne