SomaelCK
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Frigging Dropbox!!! How many days are you going to ban us?! You said temporary and it has been a week.
    Nathanial
    Nathanial
    Dropbox isn't a download host. Don't use it as such and you don't get banned :o
    SomaelCK
    SomaelCK
    Yeah, I think I got to be careful with that bandwith limit next time...
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    You're better off with either Mediafire or your own personal hosting if you're going to be offering game downloads.
    Things changes and I need to focus more on finishing my project! B-but my Batman Arkham Origin is practically begging me to play... *decision decision....
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Why not take a break so you can play Batman? What's the worst that could happen?
    NPC
    NPC
    Well, it could be "research"...but I suppose the project is very important! :/ Knowing me, I would cave in.
    SomaelCK
    SomaelCK
    ^ I am on the verge of cave in after testing it... XD.
    Strange... a japanese game company called Digital Works Entertainment contact me saying, they are impressed with my work over project VSI at TGS 2013 and hope for collaboration. The game is not even completed yet...
    SomaelCK
    SomaelCK
    @Archeia

No, there is no condition, they just make initial contact with no string attached, for now, I guess.
    SomaelCK
    SomaelCK
    @Scythuz, doing that now, thanks :)
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    According to their site, they published Soul Sacrifice for Vita.
    So... any good games on PSV?
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    Persona 4: Golden. Gravity Rush. I liked Hot Shots Golf, but its not for everyone. Shinobido 2 was enjoyable.
    SomaelCK
    SomaelCK
    Found that on 9gag: "Each Javalin round cost 80,000, and the idea that it's fired by a guy who doesn't make that in a year at a guy who doesn't make it in a lifetime is somehow so outrageous it almost make war seem winnable."- Sebastian Junger.
    Eschaton
    Eschaton
    By the time I got out, there were javelins in service longer than I had been. Nobody's allowed to shoot them.
    OMG, what kinda soccery is this? My country is one of the lowest 3rd world nations of planet earth and yet Thor : The dark world is on Cinema, way earlier than US???
    Eschaton
    Eschaton
    I think we really need to abandon the concept of First, Second, and Third World countries, considering the economic state of the US. I mean, the Cold War and Pax Americana are both over.
    SomaelCK
    SomaelCK
    ^ I wholeheartedly wish that happen. My country has not been considered as part of this world for like over 5 decades now. ._.
    Eschaton
    Eschaton
    Also, I would say "Wow, First World Problems" to your "plight," but...
    Finished Castlevania SoTN, AoS and DoS marathon again! It's a pain to collect all soul in DoS XD
    SomaelCK
    SomaelCK
    OMG that would be the most difficult game of all time...
    kerbonklin
    kerbonklin
    Order of Ecclesia is the most difficult game of all time when on Hard Mode lv1. It took me like 10 hours of gameplay just to get through the 2nd place (the forest) even longer to get through Skeleton Cave.
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    ... I kind of want to run through OoE again. I really liked that one.

And maybe do another SotN runthrough.
    Playing Castlevania SotN and Castlevania AoS again. Man, they rock!
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Yes, my profile pic is Alucard from SoTN, and my forumname is a spell from it as well (I just love the chant of it though haha), so ye I totally love that game hehe^^ And ye I agree, they don't make em like that anymore :(
    SomaelCK
    SomaelCK
    Oh wait, the Soma from my profile name come from Soma Cruz of AoS too.
    Aeri_Sicher
    Aeri_Sicher
    Aria of Sorrow!! Man, I love that game! I couldn't stop playing it till I had all the abilities in the game =]
    When I see the beautiful sun rise, it usually reminds me that I need to sleep 'NOW'.... story of my life.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    So very true!
    Have been studying 'Ruby' for like a few weeks now. I think it'll be awhile before I could whip up my own custom scripts. Any tips for this beginner?
    Found a way to motivate my lazy hide to work! Everytime I switch on my trusty consoles, I will spend 30 mins on develpoing the project, first before playing anything! Made a lot of progress this week B-)
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Nice! Be warned, it doesn't work for long, you'll have to switch up the motivators until it becomes a habit.
    SomaelCK
    SomaelCK
    Kinda developing into a habit now. I feel bad to play on if I didn't make at least a small progress for project, hope that last long...
    Diablo III, Y U so addictive!!! I need to focus on my game!
    Arin
    Arin
    Really? I find Diablo III to be very boring. I mean, what's the point in playing Economy Simulator 2013?
    Dalph
    Dalph
    It's a very good game, but I still prefer the 2nd one.

I'm old school, I know it. :)
    Arin
    Arin
    It probably plays differently than how it looks, but so far at the moment, I grow bored just watching the players walk around smashing demons' faces in certain LPs.

Looking at you, RoosterTeeth.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Is there any way to get more than 8 enemies in a troop in RMMV or is that limit pretty much hardcoded into the engine?
Stream will be live shortly with some game development! Feel free to drop by!
Finally working actively on Tundra! I'd like to share my wife's WIP art for the starting map and a rough draft of one of the later characters, Katrina. She's very eager to hear any feedback you might have!1623790662347.png
Got my first vax today, arm is a bit numb, but nothing odd so far. :kaopride:
dYOm9IY.jpg
image_2021-06-15_212613.png
Looks a bit.....kid friendly. Then again, I suppose that does with with a lot of retro themes... Crap, already spotted a flaw xD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincentus