Do you use JP for a tree in 'SkillTreesSystem.class2trees'? Because job points belong to a specific class, which means tree must belong to the same class too. Actor tree can't have class because it belongs to an actor, not to a class.
Thanks for report! As I see there is a bug, when I try to change class from class with no trees. I'l fix it soon.
Try to use actors and classes with skilltrees to check that plugin update works.
Fix is ready. Let me know, if you find another bug or your update is successfull.
- Added actor and tree to OnLearnAction.act() method.
- Added text command to show unspent skills.
- Added script calls to reset skills.
- Fixed possible bug with big skill cursor when Window_Selectable spacing was overwritten.
- Fixed bug when skill cooldown wasn't shown without...
Some people have too strong of an opinion about what maker is the best, I've seen discussions like:
- I prefer VXAce because I like the style of the RTP better than the older releases
- You're worse than Hitler
My number one take away from this game jam is to make small games that are as polished and bug free as possible. Far less dev time, and if the game flops, it matters less because my time investment is much lower. Also, whatever ambitions I have... aim for about 10% of them. They are clearly too high, and will involve stuff that likely won't matter.