Recent content by soniiiety

1. soniiiety

hello everyone, i am feeling a little bit better, I am wondering if anyone wanna talk? is there...

hello everyone, i am feeling a little bit better, I am wondering if anyone wanna talk? is there anything important or new news?
  2. soniiiety

well the doctor was wrong about some of it, but i am still sick

well the doctor was wrong about some of it, but i am still sick
  3. soniiiety

good morning, how is everyone?

good morning, how is everyone?
  4. soniiiety

oh I never knew that

oh I never knew that
  5. soniiiety

I am watch the good doctor and then stranger things season 1 and 2

I am watch the good doctor and then stranger things season 1 and 2
  6. soniiiety

i have found some easier to do, called cheat engine and i made 2 cheat tables for 2 games.

i have found some easier to do, called cheat engine and i made 2 cheat tables for 2 games.
  7. soniiiety

hello everyone, i might have 4 things or sicknesses, 1. adrenal gland, 2 diabetes,3 thyroid,4...

hello everyone, i might have 4 things or sicknesses, 1. adrenal gland, 2 diabetes,3 thyroid,4, giardia parasite
  8. soniiiety

ok then goodbye for now

ok then goodbye for now
  9. soniiiety

im gonna have to leave :(

Sorry that i didn't spend much time here, it was worth it to leave with some knowledge that some of you had of me. my adrenaline gland is damage or in my mid brain is causing my sickness feeling yuck and feel like spewing. I will be talking tests and i should be gone a long time, wifi and...
  10. soniiiety

anyone wants to take over my acc?

anyone wants to take over my acc?
  11. soniiiety

my adrenaline gland is damage or in my mid brain is causing my sickness feeling yuck and feel...

my adrenaline gland is damage or in my mid brain is causing my sickness feeling yuck and feel like spewing.
  12. soniiiety

good morning how is everyone, I got bad news!, I have been to a doctor yesterday and i gonna...

good morning how is everyone, I got bad news!, I have been to a doctor yesterday and i gonna have to stop using tech and wifi is bad for me
  13. soniiiety

ok thanks for letting me know i just the game events for tutorial on how to make some of the...

ok thanks for letting me know i just the game events for tutorial on how to make some of the game on rmvxace
  14. soniiiety

if i could get help to redo my thread...

if i could get help to redo my thread?, https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/the-dreamer-a-game-about-dreams-and-more-etc.92866/
  15. soniiiety

good morning everyone, i have made my ideas/project thread for this forum should i get link?

good morning everyone, i have made my ideas/project thread for this forum should i get link?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Tune in next time for our newest Episode: "PC issues return! Palm uses every swear in the lexicon!"
gotta update my game project thread page later
So trying out Ultra Mode 7 was a bad idea. How do I not include this in my game? XD
Stumbled upon an RPG Maker game on Steam called 'Boobs vs Zombies' while looking for a zombie themed fantasy RTS. lol
There's a new born faction in my country called "Sunda Empire" claiming they have right to rule over the earth and sun... I don't know what to feel...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oxid