Recent content by sonny12681

1. sonny12681

A great idea for easy Voice acting for your projects.

There's a great deal where you pay $24 for 4 hours worth of dialog. They don't go by a monthly or yearly payment plan. They go by how many minutes or hours of dialog you want and when you run out, you can buy more. There are also a few good voice actors that are perfect for voice overs. The ones...
  2. sonny12681

Cool. There is a blog on that website where the company that made that program is looking for voice actors to hire for game designers. the ones that still sound robotic are for audio book reading. They are looking for new voice actors for gaming.
  3. sonny12681

I found an awesome text to speech software that has very realistic voices to use for voice acting in your RPG Making projects. This software is called replicate studios. Here is a link so you can explore it and let me know what you think about it. https://replicastudios.com/
  4. sonny12681

When do you predict the next new RPG Maker will arrive?

I would love to see all of the popular plugins to become more built in when the next RPG Maker program comes out so that you don't need to have plugins. Unless you want to make a game that was never tried on the mv version. The plugin for designing Action RPGs can be very frustrating so would it...
  5. sonny12681

When do you predict the next new RPG Maker will arrive?

I hope that the next RPG Maker engine for the year 2020 or 2021 has the ability to design action RPGs without a plugin. Action RPG games are becoming more popular than the old fashion turn base style. I would love to see drop menus in the next RPG Maker engine to create Action RPG games...
  6. sonny12681

Xbox 360 controller

Try using a Steam controller. There is no plugin or coding needed to use it. I just discovered that right now when testing my game.
  7. sonny12681

MV - Gamepad stops working

Just get a steam controller. You don't need a plugin or any coding all you need is to connect a steam controller to your computer and that's it. I just discovered that just by chance. My advice is to get rid of the plugin and buy a steam controller. The steam controller doesn't need coding of...
  8. sonny12681

Embed JSNES (a NES Emulator) in game

I found a website where you can buy blank nes and snes cartridges. Here is a link to the website to buy these blank cartridges. <--snip--> There should not be any legal issues if the rpg Maker game is on an actual cartridge. It would be nice if there is a plugin to make the game readable as a...
  9. sonny12681

To make an action RPG games on RPG Maker you have to hunt down and look for an ABS plugin that...

To make an action RPG games on RPG Maker you have to hunt down and look for an ABS plugin that can take a long time to look for and can be a pain to install. I would love to see a RPG Maker program that would have a built in ABS plugin so you won't have to look for the plugin.
  10. sonny12681

I have a suggestion. I'm interested in creating Action RPG games not the turn based RPG games...

I have a suggestion. I'm interested in creating Action RPG games not the turn based RPG games. In the future Could there be an RPG Maker program with an Action RPG battle system instead of a turn base battle system.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Oh god, just watched HawkZombie's stream of my game and realised that *none* of the branching scenes work properly. One has no character graphic, one soft locks due to a passability issue, and one doesn't have its autorun set to the right trigger. I've got first prize in the bag, baby.
Frustrated, as always. I took a break from working on games and when I turned back to working on them again, bam! Slapped in the face with more errors. Such is the pain of working on any project, I suppose.
Checking out the Judge's Round Table. Really cool getting their perspective in a Q/A environment like this.
I'm heading back to Orlando tomorrow! Dad said he's going to take me to my favorite arcade and maybe Aquatica.
animated message windows <3
or message window that uses background images that can be animated?
Still need to fix some things, but it's going great so far :)
CEPjLJn.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
popbop23