Recent content by SonoKiabutsu

1. SonoKiabutsu

Custom Damage-over-time Effect

So I'm trying to create a custom damage over time effect where the damage and turns it takes is based on the users MP at the time the skill is used (the MP shouldn't be a cost, but it clears once the effect hits the enemy. It's 5 as that's the characters max MP at all times). I am using...
  2. SonoKiabutsu

Issues with YEP Extra Parameter plugin

Hi everyone, Having a play with a state that increases the critical attack chance each time the state is applied. The code is as follows: The issue I'm getting is when the state is applied I'm getting an error saying "ReferenceError: actor is not defined". What do I need to add to...
  3. SonoKiabutsu

WoW - Enhanced Pyrotechnics

Hi guys, I'm trying to recreate the passive ability from World of Warcraft called "Enhanced Pyrotechnics". The state needs to do the following: When Fireball does not inflict a critical hit, increase the actors CRIT by 10%. This effect stacks. The critical hit boost is removed when a...
  4. SonoKiabutsu

RMMV Damage Formula - ideas and help

Figured out what I needed. Should be: Math.ceil(a.level *0.1) * (a.atk * 4) - (b.def * 2). That gets the actor's leve and divides it by 10, rounded up, the carries on with the formula.
  5. SonoKiabutsu

In fact, would the above work?
  6. SonoKiabutsu

I've just noticed the issue XD. Looks like the formula box isn't big enough for all the checks. Gonna have a look around to see if there's any plugins I can use.
  7. SonoKiabutsu

So I'm trying to do a damaga formula based on a characters level. So if they're level 1-16 it does (a.atk * 4) * 1, but if they were level 17 it would do  (a.atk * 4) * 2, and then if they were max level, it would be (a.atk * 4) * 10. This is the formula I have for it, but it doesn't appear...
  8. SonoKiabutsu

Dragoon "Jump" Skill

Yeah - the issue is with the ATB as it operates differently to the DTB. Victor, is there any way to make the charge based on a set number of ticks rather than a set number of turns? That would most likely resolve the issue (at least to a degree).

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm having toooo much fun designing the new MP (Mental Psyche) system. I've only worked it out for enemies so far, but it's fun to stun them, then go after their MP and delete them instead to farm for better item drops.
anyone know of a place I can promote my game? sorta like game awards but for indie devs, like a place where I can drop a trailer and like stir up some hype
Doing RPG Maker News for 17th October 2021

That moment when you came up with a very good game title, but when you searched it, it has already been used... T.T
Crazy week. My anxiety decides to go nutz. Worse thing about it is that it causes me to lose focus on my work. I was able to leave early one day and take a nap. Seemed to help. How is everyone? Boosters coming soon here. Get my life back on track again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ekizdehd