Recent content by Sora-to-Mikki

1. Sora-to-Mikki

Curtains (RPGMV)

OOOOHH! I got it! Thank u sooooooooooo so much :D Really!!
  2. Sora-to-Mikki

Curtains (RPGMV)

Hi! I'm having little problem with something I want to do in the RPG Maker MV, and i'm looking for some help... The thing is that i wanna do an event where i can open and close the curtains of a window as much as i want, but I don't know how to do it. I mean... I wanna know how to make 2 event...
  3. Sora-to-Mikki

Pushing objetcs for puzzles?

Thanks! And don't worry, i've solved the problem with the script ^^ Thank u sooo much for all your help <3
  4. Sora-to-Mikki

WAAAAH!!! It works!! :D Thank u so much! I didn't know that I have to "declarate" the script before use it... Well, I know it now ^^ So, if I want to use another script, I'll have to create another page for that scrip, or I can put two in the same page?
  5. Sora-to-Mikki

Oh holy crabs(?) Okno, but, sheet, scripts.... Jeje, I don't know how to use them ^^Uu I think that I'll manage with others options, I don't wanna bother anyone. Anyways, thanks for all help <3 And sorry my bad english uwu
  6. Sora-to-Mikki

Wah! It's works! Thank u so much! ^^ But, I have another cuestion now... How could I make the object stay in its place, even if I left the room? Is there a way, or not?
  7. Sora-to-Mikki

Btw... I can't understand really much what I have to do. Sorry, I'm learning 'about the conditions and variables yet, that's why.
  8. Sora-to-Mikki

ok, i'll try it ^^ Thank u! And i'll fix this too, jeje :DUu Thanks for that!
  9. Sora-to-Mikki

hi, everyone! I'm looking for some help... I want to do a puzzle pushing an object. Let me explain with a example... Imagine a box, in the middle of a room with two doors; one open, where u come from, and the second closed. I want that when it moves to an especific spot, sounds a "click" and...
  10. Sora-to-Mikki

Tilesets

Oh, thank you uwu I'll look for do it better the next time~ Kinda. Some things are ok, i think ^^ Looks good for me, but i'm having problems with the perspective in relationship to the squares of the grid. I think that part of the problem is 'cause i'm using a sprite from XP engine in the VX...
  11. Sora-to-Mikki

Tilesets

Hi, everyone! How are you doing? ^^ Well, i'm here to ask something, 'bout the RPG maker VX ace (obviously, LOL). And it's about the Tilesets. I'm developing my own and first game in this engine, and I wanted to ask, is there something you recommend me to create the tilesets? 'Cause I'm having...
  12. Sora-to-Mikki

Oh, don't worry, at all uwu Thank u for all your help~

Oh, don't worry, at all uwu Thank u for all your help~
  13. Sora-to-Mikki

Events...?

Ah, hi again, everyone! Jeje I have a little problem. I'm really embarrassed to say it... But, 'cause of my low knowledge 'bout how works the engine, in addition to my novice english, I can't really understand what I should do... I don't ask for a translation. Only, please, could you be a...
  14. Sora-to-Mikki

By the way (again(?), It says i can't change my birth date. This appears below: "Once your...

By the way (again(?), It says i can't change my birth date. This appears below: "Once your birthday has been entered, it cannot be changed. Please contact an administrator if it is incorrect."
  15. Sora-to-Mikki

Jajaja, don't worry! I didn't say that 'bout marriage either :D I understand your point, was my...

Jajaja, don't worry! I didn't say that 'bout marriage either :D I understand your point, was my mistake. Btw, thank you for help me~ I'll do it rigth now. Oh! And sorry my bad english, I hope you could understand me well, jeje

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Jatopian wrote on war40k's profile.
What did you find for your plugin request?
Progress on my game for RSE is almost done! I should be able to release it next week.
Pfft! If other people would stop replying to threads, I could DOMINATE the Latest Posts box!
After so many hours of debugging, losing data to crashes, and slight adjustments.
BlackJack now deals cards perfectly! Time to adjust the background and implement the game logic so you can actually play it.BlackJack.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanjacksin