Recent content by sorabokki

1. sorabokki

2017 IGMC Goals and Progress Thread

Sooooooooo I have unfortunate news that some of you probably already know... I won't be submitting to IGMC this year, which makes me really sad, but circumstances happen right?! Sorry to those who were hoping to play my game! I'll be continuing development of the game though and shooting...
  2. sorabokki

RMMV ✨【Love Net】✨ » A (Dark) Web Browser Romance - IGMC 2017

@Paladin-Cleric of Awesome GAH YOU ARE SERIOUSLY THE MOST KINDEST PERSON EVER, THANK YOU SO MUCH! *sobbing* Thank you for your sympathy too hehe, it was definitely a struggle the past couple days! I will definitely call upon your amazing QA skills when the time comes ufufufu~ * - * <3 <3 ALSO...
  3. sorabokki

UGHHHH// YOU ARE TOO KIND @Plueschkatze !!! <3 Thank you not only for being so encouraging towards me with your kind words and comments, but also for sharing such beautiful works with the entire world. I'm so excited to play your game * - * YASSSSSSS-- get ready for me to fangirl all over your...
  4. sorabokki

I just wanted to pop in here real quick saying I'M GOING TO GO THROUGH THE LAST FEW PAGES SOON -- just..... need to....... finish a few more..... sprites........ T ~ T (sorry it's not a proper update/post!)
  5. sorabokki

Aw man, thank you SO MUCH! Glad to hear so ^ ^ hehe~ (He's actually going through a 2nd re-design XD ehe) ================================== FINAL UPDATE! (Before the demo comes out...) Probably... Previews of Sprites!: Chrome Re-Design: . As you can tell, I went through some...
  6. sorabokki

HAHA! :^) I meannnn. I would go homo for IE too. ;) ayyy (ALSO HI KYUU!! ~) ============== Sorry I have been slow on updates. It's really getting to crunch time so I've been really dead, and been a little hard for me to keep up with some stuff. T ~ T;; Here is a doodle of how I felt last...
  7. sorabokki

Hi everybody!! I've finally gotten to the point where I can start working on... Character Sprites!! Here's a preview of one: P.S. Instagram filters are amazing LOL. I'll have to learn how to imitate this on my own software :') ========================================== REPLIES...
  8. sorabokki

Started on the sprites *FINALLY!* ^ w ^ Whoooo! About time~ lol WIP Shots Step 1. Lineart + Base Colors Step 2. Decide on coloring style *We went with the 3rd style because it was a good balance between polished, but also saves me some time LOL (our deadline is coming up! Yikes...
  9. sorabokki

@bhindi1224 - Aww, thanks so much! Makes me happy to hear that you like it. :D @Frogboy - Those are all *very* important aspects of the game, so I think you did a lot! Grats on finishing up those screens. :D Don't discount any of the work that you did <3 Looking forward to the screenshots. ^^
  10. sorabokki

Hi guys!!! Although I'm a bit behind schedule, I am happy to announce that....... DUN DUN DUNNNN ..... THE GUI IS 100% FINISHED!!!!!! (Minus the fact that I totally took out a feature that I couldn't design for the life of me. Scrapped like 5 different designs because bleh. T ^ T) YASSS...
  11. sorabokki

HI FRIENDS!! I'm SO excited to announce that.......... *drumroll* GUI ASSETS ARE 100% Finished!! (Sorta...) I had to take out 1 feature for the demo (the "Love Net" book, which would show the romance progress with your character + profile info), just because I was having a super hard time...
  12. sorabokki

@watermark - Omg no way! Haha. And my biggest worry is all the typos and poorly formatted sentences. That's the downside of writing so many branches, yikes. @ ~ @ But thanks so much! <3 <3 I'm looking forward to yours as well ^ ^ @Nicola - Oh my goodness! I'm REALLY liking all the sprites and...
  13. sorabokki

@Kyuukon - Nooo, I wish I did, but I didn't get to everyone! > - <;; @just1witness - I've enjoyed going through your daily updates, so very motivating!! :D Thanks for always doing that! Also sorry to hear about your kitty (must have missed the update earlier), that sounds so scary. ; - ;
  14. sorabokki

AHHHHH, I swear it's becoming a habit to just post and then disappear for days! Sorry for the long silence there! I unfortunately had a prior travel arrangement over the weekend (all day from Friday~Sunday) and couldn't really work on anything during that time. T__T So much time wasted, rip...
  15. sorabokki

Awww, THANK YOU PALADIN! You are SO sweet! I'm also looking out for your game! I've been seeing those screenshots, they're looking hecka badass! >:D =============== On another note, sorry for the long silence there! I was working on the script, but had a prior travel arrangement over the...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

SF_People1_2 added!
index.php

Ami
--- Minimum Requirement ---

M.Knight: Phew...finally,i got the New Game. Let's check the Requirement
"Minimum Requirement:
  • 2.00 Ghz CPU
  • Full HD Support GPU
  • 5GB Memory"
M.Knight: I just have decent Gaming PC,i can play 2010-2015 Games. Hope it's okay
(1 Hour Later,The Game FPS Just Got 10-20)
M.Knight: (Facepalm)
Next goal is to make pull & push + lift & throw systems with mouse support and have skill levels in them and action indicators!
>What's your avatar about? Is it yours?
I did not do that drawing. It's a screenshot taken from a comic featuring characters from Touhou such as Tenshi and Iku (the girl in the avatar). It's drawn by someone under the name of Yohane.
Link to the comic (SFW, but navigating around Dynasty Reader is NSFW)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peng