Soul

Veteran, Male, 25, from Florida

Veteran

Almost done with a new, releasable demo of Ever Eternal. Mar 22, 2018

Soul was last seen:
Apr 21, 2019
    1. dnel57
      dnel57
      Mine's done. Can't wait for yours! Also, thanks for trying my game, again.
    2. Soul
      Soul
      Almost done with a new, releasable demo of Ever Eternal.
      1. starlight dream likes this.
    3. dnel57
      dnel57
      Hi, Soul, Just wondered how your game is coming along. I'm reworking mine. Long time coming. Hope all is well.
      1. Sauteed_Onion likes this.
      2. Soul
        Soul
        I'm so sorry for only just now responding, I didn't receive a notification!

My progress has been slow due to work and other personal matters. Please, let me know when you have finished reworking your game! I'd love to give it another play-through once you've completed it! ^_^
        Mar 24, 2018
    4. Soul
      Soul
      Wooooo~ Back to working on my stuff again. Almost ready for another demo release! I think Friday will be the day! ^_^
      1. Marsigne likes this.
    5. Soul
      1. GoodSelf, Guiguimu and Haydeos like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Soul
        Soul
        Thank you!
        Apr 1, 2017
      4. Guiguimu
        Guiguimu
        Seems really interesting! Best of luck!
        Apr 1, 2017
      5. Soul
        Soul
        Thanks, just hoping people have fun with it! ^-^
        Apr 1, 2017
    6. Soul
      Soul
      Oh. This is how it feels when you submit a thread for your game. Eek. o_o
      1. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        The waiting game? They usually get approved pretty quick around here. The rest is just waiting for some takers to respond. It can help to try out other peoples projects/ make exchanges for playtests with other people and just generally get yourself out there on the forum for people to be willing to try it out.
        Mar 31, 2017
        Marsigne likes this.
      2. Soul
        Soul
        Not concerned with waiting. Just hoping people enjoy my project once the thread is approved is the anxious part for me. Before my RL work schedule became hectic, I was active for a little while.
        Mar 31, 2017
    7. Soul
      Soul
      There are very few things I hate in this world. Whoever did the work on my parents home is now one of those things.
      1. Kes
        Kes
        Rogue builders - I'm with you all the way! Slow roasting over a charcoal pit is too good for them. How I have suffered!
        Jun 28, 2015
    8. Soul
      Soul
      Hm...part of my tooth, I have noticed, is missing. Should I be worried? o.o
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Soul
        Soul
        Ya, I thought so. Goodbye money; I knew ye well. v.v
        Jun 26, 2015
      3. TalalAlgreby
        TalalAlgreby
        i agree with the people above, you should go see a dentist.

they can fix it and make it look the way it was before
        Jun 26, 2015
      4. Soul
        Soul
        It's in the back of my mouth, so making it look how it how it did before isn't really needed for aesthetic purposes at least.
        Jun 26, 2015
    9. Soul
      Soul
      I've been listening to this on repeat for the past hour now, great message and a great bunch of musicians (Jenny, by Nothing More):
      1. I_MIKE_I
        I_MIKE_I
        I like music with a story to it, but that phone-vibration-noise is annoying.
        Jun 20, 2015
      2. Soul
        Soul
        There are lyric videos that have only the music itself, if it bothers anyone. It's not actually apart of the song - just the music video.
        Jun 20, 2015
    10. Soul
      Soul
      Chicken lo mein
    11. Soul
      Soul
      Any fans of Castlevania in the house?
    12. Soul
      Soul
      Woohoo! Go Lightning! Two more wins and you can bring the cup home! :D
      1. VideoWizard
        VideoWizard
        Still two wins away... the series is now even again. Sigh.
        Jun 11, 2015
    13. Soul
      Soul
      My one weakness: Headcold. Anyone have suggestions/advise on coping with it? x.x
      1. Sharm
        Sharm
        Drink plenty of fluids, rest, take a bath, put your head over a bowl of steam with a dishtowel over you to keep the steam in, chicken soup, and lemon with honey.
        Jun 6, 2015
      2. Sharm
        Sharm
        Saltwater irrigation of the nose works too but most people aren't willing to do that.
        Jun 6, 2015
    14. Soul
      Soul
      Uhm...the Art Academy. Is it normally at 0 topics, and I've only just noticed?
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 26, 1994 (Age: 25)
    First Language:
    English
    If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. I like to help out whenever and wherever I can. One hobby I spend a great deal of my time with is writing. So long as it isn't a sonnet or a haiku, I can write it - though I prefer not to write poetry. Most of my works are stories: Some I plan to one day share, others I'd prefer to keep to myself. If you ever need ideas for your game or someone to edit/spruce-up what you've written (game summary, character bio, etc.) then send me a PM and I'll respond when I can.

Reading, writing, pizza, and vidya games.

Interact

Content:
    Twitter:
    WelbyTealeaf

Signature

My Project: Ever Eternal