SoulBlade32
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• FINALLY got my weather system implemented. Who needs a black mage when you have a weathermancer! :p
    SoulBlade32
    SoulBlade32
    @Corygon Essentially the Weathermancer (not actual name) will be able to set the weather, then combo off of it with certain spells to change the weather while dealing damage and being able to use a different element the next turn.
    SoulBlade32
    SoulBlade32
    @Corygon Inside caves and houses the field spells are disabled but you will be able to use "Earth" spells, currently my though is the dust floating around allows this. You can combo an Earth spells (think a meteor) to change the "weather" indoors to fire for the remainder of the battle. (I hate character limits)
    dreamfall887
    dreamfall887
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Another Friday and another Zoom call that could have been an email. Working from home is awesome.
Finished with the semester; finally have some time to play around with MV :kaopride:
Started work on the fishing Mini-Game
The Dark Toon art style is now available as Steam branches. (Both for the main game and the demo)
Battle.jpgCaptain.jpgCutsene.jpg
There are 2 versions. One only affects combat, cutscene, and portraits. The other one changes more.
So, technically, the game now has 7 versions on steam.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhanmorris94