Recent content by SoulOfRock

1. SoulOfRock

Help whit STV_Monster Cards Plugin.

Hi, im trying to make a simple battle event, just calculate the atack of a card, all its fine and good scripted, but the plugin dont recognize me the first card of the player deck. I will explain better: -I put for example this card at the deck, so is the first card of the deck. (look first...
  2. SoulOfRock

Help with summons (SRD Summon Core & Yanfly Plugins)

Fixed, at the moment changing Thank you! i fix almost the summon error, i have problems with turns of the summon but its a tiny problem. Thank you!
  3. SoulOfRock

Problems when using SRD Summon and YEP Animated SV Battlers

I dont understand, what i need to do :v change what line or what? e.e
  4. SoulOfRock

I have check, all its ok, the monster atack is the basic of the rpg maker mv default, the box of summon actor note is <Summon Battler Image: Warthog> The skills note is: <Summon> Actor ID: 4 Level: $gameActors.actor(1).level + 1; Turns: 10 <End Summon>
  5. SoulOfRock

I change the order, of the srd plugins, put the yanfly plugins in correct order, and still happends the same. The most far i got is my summon atack,but when the enemy is going to atack the summon, the same error appear.
  6. SoulOfRock

when i summon the new actor this happends: TypeError: Cannot read property ‘isEnemy’ of null at Sprite_Animation.updateSvePosition (YEP_X_AnimatedSVEnemies.js:2773) at Sprite_Animation.updatePosition (YEP_X_AnimatedSVEnemies.js:2769) at Sprite_Animation.updateMain...
  7. SoulOfRock

OcRam - Local Coop plugin (for MV)

>n< ok thanks!
  8. SoulOfRock

OcRam - Local Coop plugin (for MV)

Hi, you plugin is awesome,and i love the Default Turn Battle style of rpg maker mv you leave, can i ask, you have think about a splitscreen posivility ? >n< that would be awesome!
  9. SoulOfRock

13 Alt Menu Screens

And the svactor dont refresh >n<
  10. SoulOfRock

13 Alt Menu Screens

I use the default change graphic of rpg maker mv command and the walking character of the phantasi menu dont update,dont change!!!
  11. SoulOfRock

13 Alt Menu Screens

I have an error with Alt Menu Screen: Phantasia When i create a character with the character creator Ex, the walking character of the menu dont refresh to the new actor appareance. Help >n<
  12. SoulOfRock

Lighting and Time Editor - Continued!

I try with save time,and the event now have this page condition. <page condition> if : Variable hour = 6 plugin comand: activate_page end </page condition> But the variable dont change automatically,and the event dont disappear at the 6am. Help TnT.
  13. SoulOfRock

Lighting and Time Editor - Continued!

Hi, im using himework custom page conditions and im trying to make an event that appear only when the time is 6:00, so i need a script call for the game time, and i dont know what to put. this is my event page. <page condition> if : Script $gameTime(6:00) <------------- This is only an...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Why is there so much month left at the end of money? D=
Hello humans! How goes your day in this journey of living? I hope it is good, for I am human like you, and I am feeling great! Worship the altar.
Sand is basically small rocks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndrewRobertson