Soulrender
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think my boss is starting to fear me.
    Meaning Of Life
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    "And the sense behind that?"
    "I ask myself that, too."
    He's just a man firing Christmas trees from a canon. He doesn't question it.
    xD
    gstv87
    gstv87
    in TF2, this would be called a "Festive Potato Cannon".
    a regular potato cannon with a Christmas decoration upgrade.
    Will I get ban here for a song where quite often word starting with "F" ? ( I got dumped and this song perfectly describes how I feel )
    ShadowDragon
    ShadowDragon
    maybe, maybe not ,depends on the people of underage here :)

so rather not if you keep it safe. So if you dont feel good,
    take a rest and clear your mind :)
    Shaz
    Shaz
    You won't get banned, but the song/link would be removed.

Sorry you're going through a sucky time :( It'll get better - try to keep yourself busy in the meantime. Help others - it takes the focus off how you're feeling.
    About the Deer, I had to cut some piece of video due the *swearing* Youtube copyrights issues...
    I didn't realize that Deers can grow so big... I almost hit one while going home from work - phew... approx 10cm separated us from accident... (tomorrow link to video from my dashcam). I'm too shocked to think straight.
    Trihan
    Trihan
    We ended up having to claim on our insurance a while back when my wife was driving and as she swerved to avoid a deer another one jumped in front of her. It went spinning off into the distance like a beyblade and we got some lovely bumper and grill damage.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Imagining a deer spinning off like a beyblade into the woods has me cracking up. xD
    Soulrender
    Soulrender
    @Trihan In Poland instead of insurance you will get ticket for so called "Reckless Driving" and this rule applies when you hit an animal (no matter wich one) even if you ride 20km/h (12,4 mph) - Give me a moment - I put my self together and I'll bring video
    About recent FB malfunction
    08_1633426769_284795.jpg
    Arctica
    Arctica
    That was a complete server shutdown, I don't think it was the equipment - it was the webhost. For the sake of PR, he's not gonna tell us that.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @Philosophus Vagus Certainly be a lot less drama online without social media. We should go back to the good old days of clunky forums and personal websites and blogs. MySpace was the best social media platform before it went to hell. I mean, you could decorate your profile however you saw fit.
    gstv87
    gstv87
    @The Stranger I made me a MySpace account just as FB was starting to pick up.
    never used it.
    never used FB either.
    I had more use, response and reliability (with the odd hiccup) from good old forums.
    this one, and several others before it.
    modern social media does 90% problems, and 10% solving.
    There's something in my apartment
    Reactions: Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    I saw it coming but I actually thought that
    He would turn around and see that the girl changed to a monster/ghost or something. Didn't expect it to be at the door crack :0
    That was nice! ^^
    I was cruisin around county were I live. I found mourne with billboard "Game Over"
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    Pfft, and it didn't include a final score? What poor game design! :kaolivid:
    Soulrender
    Soulrender
    @ImaginaryVillain - I didn't check them on web, but I asked friends at work do they know that mourne, sadly nobody heard about them, but other friend told me, when they print necrologs score frame is included there as age
    I'm the fly in your soup
    I'm the pebble in your shoe
    I'm the pea beneath your bed
    I'm the bump on every head
    I'm the peel on which you slip
    I'm the pin in every hip
    I'm the thorn in your side
    Makes you wriggle and writhe
    And it's so easy when you're evil
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Reminds me of that Megadeth song, Prince of Darkness. Starts off with the Devil saying how he's every accident, every lie, cancer, and works his way up to saying he's killed more men than all wars combined.

mara_vertin
    mara_vertin
    This is the life you see
    The devil tips his hat to me ...

Man, now I have to listen to this song XD
    When MZ was released, somehow I feel like
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Glad to hear you learned a valuable lesson that helps you in daily life. Usually im not this down myself haha but pain can make anyone - even me - a bit of a doener xD
    Soulrender
    Soulrender
    There's more @Finnuval I'll tell you what I learned, and mark my words it works everywhere and every day.
    "I don't give a f-word" sometimes I feel i overuse at work this method causing this commotion on plant :p
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Haha yeah i hear you lol
    Does anyone know what it is "Perculet"?
    KakonComp
    KakonComp
    Evolution of the account of Duke Godfrey’s deed of hewing the enemy through the middle with a single blow during the siege of Antioch by the First Crusade. A source study <<< name of the pdf
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    What's weird about it is it only appears in that one passage. lol. I can't find it anywhere else. xD If only we had someone here who had a good understanding of Latin; I only know a few words off by heart.
    KakonComp
    KakonComp
    Same, for now when I see the word, I picture heavy metal playing while some dude in heavy armor cuts some poor unfortunate soul in two.
    Is there a single word I can use instead Magic Defense", but has the same meaning?
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    what about "resilience"? When I was a kid, I read a book about demon summoning political magicians, who used their magic to subdue their constituents. But later in the story, it mentions this phenomena that when the use of magic in a society increases to a certain point the people begin to develop a resiliance to it.... so, yeah. I really liked that book. Use resilience.
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    That said... Bartimeaus Trilogy, and also Ring of Solomon (prequal)... totes good reads, hilarious, vary gripping! :3
    Storyteller-Hero
    Storyteller-Hero
    .........Mojo.

:rheh:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

On another more gaming topic, I paid 20 bucks for a visual novel to emotionally destroy me. I may write an entry about that.
1638611395177.png
Reading about metaverses recently. I can totally imagine myself in the future, logging in with VR glasses to a virtual beach villa sitting in a virtual chair, with a virtual laptop facing the sea...coding 16-bit RM.
Mod name: "[Game name] Gameplay Overhaul"
What they actually mean: "Here is a mod that makes the game harder."
I decided to reinstall one of my most favourite game of all times, Gothic 2. Time to get back to Khorinis!
So much game make... I needs to rest. The foods call.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JordanEizenberg