Recent content by Soulrender

1. Soulrender

Infernity Resources XD

I like very much Shadow sprite. It has a potential to make a game about shadow people If someone would be interested in that kind of game I give you some examples of shadow people spotted in real life - Link to youtube and Another examples of shadow people
  2. Soulrender

Management game creation platform

@Wavelength true, GMS2 has difficult UI so for 2D games it's worth mention about Fusion 2.5, similar to GMS2, but it has user-friendly UI, tons of plugins with extremly easy setup process and many other cool stuff.
  3. Soulrender

this.setWaitMode proper usage.

Some time ago I wrote procedural plugin to read dialouges from external txt file and plugin works fine and this is what I wanted to achieve, but as I said, it's procedural plugin, not object oriented, therefore in order to use it inside RMMV without any issues I have to use it in this way. So...
  4. Soulrender

@mlogan, maybe you're right. I completly forgot about that forum section.

@mlogan, maybe you're right. I completly forgot about that forum section.
  5. Soulrender

Got question for you. Does this layout will suit potential players? I'm struggling with placing...

Got question for you. Does this layout will suit potential players? I'm struggling with placing windows in battle and I can't arrange them to best layout. - https://prnt.sc/sjwujs
  6. Soulrender

What do you guys listen to when making your games?

Dark music programming - Fil Far.
  7. Soulrender

Graphic looks very nice, but I have concerns how it will work in rpg maker while walking on this...

Graphic looks very nice, but I have concerns how it will work in rpg maker while walking on this map, anyway I'm impressed :)
  8. Soulrender

How to use tileset as event tile

Set priority to "Same as Character"
  9. Soulrender

I know slightly better: Do you know how to keep an idiot dangling? I'll tell later.

I know slightly better: Do you know how to keep an idiot dangling? I'll tell later.
  10. Soulrender

Internet is quite terrifying me... Recently I was posting in this topic and things starting to...

Internet is quite terrifying me... Recently I was posting in this topic and things starting to slowly change, hopefuly for good. I was even offered with better job!
  11. Soulrender

Can make buff stat Arithmetic?

Sorry to say, but your english is... never mind, but if I understand your intention you want to make a passive skill with dynamic value (changing depending on specific parameter of your actor instead fixed value like RMMV by default forces user. You can do that by using Yanfly's BuffStateCore...
  12. Soulrender

Do you use social media?

@mariopepper No invites on FB for almost 2 years ( I have to do it myself to talk to someone) No phone calls (except bank, telemarketers and boss [when she needs me to work overtimes]) No regular mails (but I can understand it - internet is much better) No visits at my place (house stands open...
  13. Soulrender

Do you use social media?

I have no friends, so I don't use them, I was forgotten by everyone.
  14. Soulrender

is there a way to slow walking speed?

@GutoCardoso this code is for MV version and you can insert this code in event editor, 3rd tab, Script... option and paste it there.
  15. Soulrender

RMMV An ugly game

Out of curiousity I check It and give edit / reply Rats are bugged, missing Light4.png file So I can't continue game, therefore give a comment.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yesterday, for my youngest sibling's birthday, we watched one of his favorite movies.
Ponyo is such a beautiful, but certainly strange, movie.
I just have to say that I prefer the majority of Studio Ghibli's works to those of Disney.
*sees work place in incoming call history* .... =www= hisssssSSSSSssss.
Please pop up a storm. Please pop up a storm.
So I tried composing a battle theme for the Linear Motion Battle System that I'm probably going to implement into my game. I really love real time combat, and I think that this theme might help give some energy to battles. Tell me what you think of it in the comments! Also, please do not use my music in your games.
My LMBS battle theme
* Me start speak in voice chat
"Lol, you're actually a girl?!"
(But I'm a guy tho... well, let's just pretend and see how long it will last)
* Years has passed... I have changed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mindstream