SoulScathe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Friend started making me watch an anime called Dusk Maiden of Amnesia....havent been able to work on rpg. Save yourselves.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    You should watch Psycho Pass...
    SoulScathe
    SoulScathe
    @Tai_MT Yes because i need another distraction from the RPG im making XD
    Everyday im shuffling....all over the corpses of my victims- i mean....party guests...yes...thats what i mean....
    My First RPG "Black Star" is going well surprisingly. For a first timer and soloing it, its working out well.
    Gotta love when you trafer the player to the wrong map and it takes you ages to fix it. *takes headache medicine*
    Saltwater Croc
    Saltwater Croc
    That's where the fun of it all is! You get to find out just what is causing all the other problems, and sometimes fixing that one problem takes care of many others! It's so cool that way!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I swear, the last 3 weeks I haven't felt like helping people at all. No idea why, even if I know the exact solution they need. Might need to harness my inner @Shaz or something. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
Look, I get that it's illegal, but...
It just happen we got P7 as booth number, so i draw Girls Frontline's P7 in this
Stream will be live shortly! Going to start with some Minecraft spriting, and might switch mid-stream. Depends~ Feel free to drop by!
MushroomCake28 wrote on Finnuval's profile.
Glad to see you're back! I was wondering what you've become! It's been a while since we spoke to each other!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
josephdevelops