Feb 11, 2015

Following 2

Birthday:
Nov 10, 1998 (Age: 21)
Dalmon Kingdom, Need to keep the gods from killing

Share This Page

SoulScathe

Villager, Male, 21, from Dalmon Kingdom, Need to keep the gods from killing

Back after a long time break, Ready to work on Black Star once more. I plan on streaming it so you can come and see, as well as leave suggestions and tips. Nov 8, 2014

SoulScathe was last seen:
Feb 11, 2015
    1. SoulScathe
      SoulScathe
      Back after a long time break, Ready to work on Black Star once more. I plan on streaming it so you can come and see, as well as leave suggestions and tips.
      1. SoulScathe
        Nov 8, 2014
      2. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        I assume this means you will have a new update to post soon?
        Nov 8, 2014
    2. SoulScathe
      SoulScathe
      So after 2 weeks of brutal schooling, im finally back to making Black Star. thank. fudging. god. *collapses*
      1. TalalAlgreby
        TalalAlgreby
        Good luck and work hard
        Oct 11, 2014
    3. SoulScathe
      SoulScathe
      Being Sick is a pain in the ass. Can't sleep. nor can i work.
    4. SoulScathe
      SoulScathe
      I am but a humble Student of Life. Come, let me show you what I have learned. - Nakateleeli
    5. SoulScathe
      SoulScathe
      Completely Restarting Black Star Project. I realize i had to many mistakes.
      1. RaXioN
        RaXioN
        feel ya
        Sep 26, 2014
    6. SoulScathe
      SoulScathe
      Friend started making me watch an anime called Dusk Maiden of Amnesia....havent been able to work on rpg. Save yourselves.
      1. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        You should watch Psycho Pass...
        Sep 26, 2014
      2. SoulScathe
        SoulScathe
        @Tai_MT Yes because i need another distraction from the RPG im making XD
        Sep 26, 2014
    7. SoulScathe
      SoulScathe
      Everyday im shuffling....all over the corpses of my victims- i mean....party guests...yes...thats what i mean....
    8. SoulScathe
      SoulScathe
      My First RPG "Black Star" is going well surprisingly. For a first timer and soloing it, its working out well.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. SoulScathe
        SoulScathe
        thanks. Pretty much been putting every free moment into it.
        Sep 24, 2014
      3. Bloodmorphed
        Bloodmorphed
        Good! Don't give up, keep going and work your ass off :)
        Sep 24, 2014
      4. SoulScathe
        SoulScathe
        @Bloodmorphed oh believe me i am XD i need surgery for a new ass tomorrow!
        Sep 24, 2014
    9. SoulScathe
      SoulScathe
      Gotta love when you trafer the player to the wrong map and it takes you ages to fix it. *takes headache medicine*
      1. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        That's where the fun of it all is! You get to find out just what is causing all the other problems, and sometimes fixing that one problem takes care of many others! It's so cool that way!
        Sep 24, 2014
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 10, 1998 (Age: 21)
    Dalmon Kingdom, Need to keep the gods from killing
    First Language:
    English
    About me? Oh man....Well....is it wrong I'm not exactly an adult ;P Ohhhh i dont care! But where, where, where do i start. Probably the most interesting is that i love annoying grammer nazis. Absolute love. But thats not why you clicked on this profile.

Well...I love RPGs. Always been a fan. I am currently making my very first RPG Called "Black Star" and Its a solo project (for now) which makes it much more difficult but more fun in the end. 

I do have a YouTube but i shall not link it until im back into a good recording schedule

Game Making, Designing, Reading, Learning German, In relationship, Always willing to meet new people, love anime.

Interact