Spacecookie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Having seen a mentioned project on indiegogo, made with rmvxace to raise funds for the team to put out a game, well upon seeing the quality of game they are trying to use to get the funding... I feel so much better about my own project. +1 self esteem n_n
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    That's one way to look at it xD. Thanks for the idea of thinking this way, really helps :3
    So why is it that the assumption is: everyone on the internet is late teens to early 20's, and male? I'm neither, and yet I get covered by that assumption all the time. :(
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I meant how disrespectful some act whilst online. Not that it's disrespectful to make the assumption that others are young males.
    Spacecookie
    Spacecookie
    I'm sorry but I was more specifically referring to gaming/social aspects of the internet, whether that's a user on a gaming website, youtube, or otherwise. I've also found it generally on places where masses get to interact a lot.

In my time as a reviewer on a site for female and male gamers, I came across this a lot in the expectations of gamers and also games companies. I would review games from the perspective of how open and friendly they were to female gamers, di...
    Domin0e
    Domin0e
    Rules of the Internet #29 and #30. ;)
    Busy doing nothing, working the whole day through. Trying to find lots of things not to do.
    Spacecookie
    Spacecookie
    Seriously though, my life seems to have been sucked away by spending time on rpg maker. Yesterday due to working on the game, I went to bed after 7.00am o_O
    Spacecookie
    Spacecookie
    I know what it's like to work all night and most of the morning now. Thanks RPG maker >_<
    Still can't type. My post seems to have vanished too. :(
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    It's because you posted it under completed scripts, instead of script requests. :)
    Spacecookie
    Spacecookie
    The post, at the time, wasn't listed under the activity that I had done/posts I'd made, so I couldn't find it at all. It was hiding in some weird invisible place.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just had a stranger SPRINT away from me in the grocery store. Talk about overreaction...
...I don't think I'm that ugly! ^-^
I wonder if I can go outside ye-

Government: lemme stop you right there
Alright, who's playing Jumanji? And whose turn is it?!
*Buys all the PVGames assets, ends up creating his own ground tiles.* At least I used the other types of graphics? Right? :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Narutoisnotover