Recent content by Sparrow20188102

1. [RMMV] DragonBones 2d Animation Integration

Hey @TheGreenKel ! Need a bit of help with your plugin... Was trying to make a state that changed the dragonbones battler to another when applied. (Trying to get this to work with the passive states plugin by Yanfly, so I can have the battler change depending on what weapon it is holding) If...
  2. How to use/setup Automatic Size Sprites by Jackson Meira

Hello all, I am having trouble getting this Photoshop action to work. It's supposed to take normal-sized sprites and make them taller automatically, without all of the work of doing it manually. I would love to use this, but I cannot seem to get it to work properly. I end up with half-completed...
  3. Help Needed - Yanfly Attach Augments

Any ideas how to fix this? I have been looking through the plugin code, but it's all greek to me.
  4. More help needed - Stacking Passive States/Attach Augments JS Help

That is done.... I will try something out, and see if it works. Will get back to you later, thanks for the extensive help!
  5. More help needed - Stacking Passive States/Attach Augments JS Help

... I'm incredibly confused, how do I do this? Can you send a picture of what you mean?
  6. Help Needed - Yanfly Attach Augments

That's what I need help with... I have scoured the internet for answers and have found none, hoping one of you guys can help me out with this.
  7. Help Needed - Yanfly Attach Augments

Hello All, I was wondering if there was any way to have the augment take up more than one slot on the weapon/armor, if the slots were all named the same? For example, if there are three "Decorations" slots on a weapon, could I have one "Decoration" augment take up all three of those slots...
  8. More help needed - Stacking Passive States/Attach Augments JS Help

Just thought of another thing that I could possibly do... Is there any way to increase the number of slots that a Yanfly Attach Augments augment takes up? If so, I may switch over to that, because it seems easier to manage.
  9. More help needed - Stacking Passive States/Attach Augments JS Help

NVM, doesn't work as intended... I think that the Auto Passive States has something to do with it... Let me do some more research. Thanks again!
  10. More help needed - Stacking Passive States/Attach Augments JS Help

OMG this is exactly what I am looking for... Thank you so much for your help!
  11. More help needed - Stacking Passive States/Attach Augments JS Help

Kind of. I am trying to get one state to stack multiple times. For example, if I have 2 Crit Up+ that each call upon the same passive state, it only gives +5% Crit Rate instead on +10%. I hope this clears things up.
  12. More help needed - Stacking Passive States/Attach Augments JS Help

Just tried it, won't work totally. I need something that has the ability to stack passive states, not just critical hit rates. I think that there may be something I can do with the Buffs and States core, but I am not very good with JS and generally have no idea what's going on. If someone know...
  13. More help needed - Stacking Passive States/Attach Augments JS Help

Thank you very much! Will see if it helps!
  14. More help needed - Stacking Passive States/Attach Augments JS Help

Hello All, I am trying to stack passive states using Yanfly's Buffs and States Core and Auto Passive States. I am making a play off of his "Regen Scroll" video, and instead of HP Regen I want to give the player Crit Rate Up (but HP Regen is coming soon :P). I also want the player to be able to...
  15. Yanfly Item Synthesis Help!

Hello All! I am trying to make a weapon upgrade and crafting system using Yanfly's Item Synthesis plugin. It has worked wonders for me in the past, and I thought it best to keep using it, but I have run into a problem. I want to let the player have the ability to upgrade to a certain weapon...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's my birthday! :kaoluv: Also, Cupcake is done and out(ill post about it in a couple of days, busy today)
Not to be greedy, but if anyone happens to have VX Ace or MV Resource steam keys that I don't have, lying around, I'd be happy to take them off your hands.
Got accepted into the architecture degree. Now I have all the doubting questions. Have to give them an answer in the next few days.
Just realized I have a few Steam gifts floating around. Anyone need RPG Maker MV or XP (Steam only)? Send me a message and I will send them on over!

EDIT: Just an RPG Maker MV gift remaining! XP has been taken.
*when you can do the Unity tutorials, but when you actually try and convert it to your own knowledge, it fails horribly*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Guhh