spec3's latest activity

• spec3
    spec3 reacted to Soulrender's post in the thread An (old) U.S. insult question. with Like Like.
    First of all: This topic is not to insult to anyone and it's not to suposed to violate this community rules! But I have a question...
  • spec3
    spec3 reacted to mlogan's post in the thread An (old) U.S. insult question. with Like Like.
    As a US citizen, this is not an insult I have ever heard. I can only deduce the same meaning as you - that it is expressing a desire...
  • spec3
    spec3 reacted to Shaz's post in the thread An (old) U.S. insult question. with Like Like.
    I have never heard of that phrase, though I'm not a US citizen. It does sound similar to our "why don't you take a hike" which is...
  • spec3
    spec3 reacted to Marquise*'s post in the thread An (old) U.S. insult question. with Like Like.
    As a Quebecer, we have this translated saying "Go play in the traffic!" but it is more catchy. So @Soulrender , your version is the...
  • spec3
    spec3 reacted to PixeLockeT's comment on spec3's profile post with Like Like.
    All of 2020 was really unsafe and awful for my friends and I. So I feel you there. Hope you have a good 2021.
  • spec3
    spec3 updated their status.
    The last two months of 2020 were bitter for me. It was a hard year. January came and there wasn't so much to celebrate. Nonetheless we...
  • spec3
    spec3 replied to the thread An (old) U.S. insult question..
    I'm no US citizen, but I've talking to people from there for about 10+ years. Never heard of it. I believe you are correct, the same as...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I don't think I can handle using the real SNES resolution of 512x448 because resizing absolutely every interface element I had on hand by painstaking trial & error/guess and check (is there any other way?) is KILLING me.
If anyone wants to Program for me give me a DM, ill pay if i have to!
I made a drawing of Moss
RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue: Militibus Elementis Redux starts now! Watch live!

I'm so freaking pissed right now i want to scream and rant and rave

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akirra95